Musclenutz's new red/silver GTS (pics)

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh your in VA? Where abouts?

I am about fifty miles southwest of Richmond,near a little town called Farmville. Ever heard of it? I passed two new Vipers last week heading to town and it surprised me. When i got my gen 1 it caused quite a stir around here and now that i have the GTS everywhere i go i get a crowd gathering round.lol...I have a lot of fun just cruising around the country roads with my sweet woman. She is a little afraid of the power but i drive calmly when she's with me anyway.:drive:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, Should have been Sapphire :D

Yes, no comparison, Sapphire ROCKS. I may be a little biased though. :lmao: If I could not get Sapphire Graphite would have been my second choice.

On a serious note, congrats on the new ride/Viper. You will be on cloud nine for a while.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats.

I have a Red/silver Paxton 2000 ACR and a Sapphire/Silver GTS. I think the Red is faster (it has higher dyno numbers) when the Nitrous gets turned on. Just add Nitrous to your Red car. I'll need to hookup the Nitrous kit on my Sapphire GTS when someone buys my ACR, or take second place?

Ted

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, no comparison, Sapphire ROCKS. I may be a little biased though. :lmao: If I could not get Sapphire Graphite would have been my second choice.

On a serious note, congrats on the new ride/Viper. You will be on cloud nine for a while.

You have a beautiful Viper! And a right to be wrong...:D

Kidding of course. But i don't see why we all can't just get along :2tu:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats.

I have a Red/silver Paxton 2000 ACR and a Sapphire/Silver GTS. I think the Red is faster (it has higher dyno numbers) when the Nitrous gets turned on. Just add Nitrous to your Red car. I'll need to hookup the Nitrous kit on my Sapphire GTS when someone buys my ACR, or take second place?

Ted

Thanks! Sapphire rocks! :drive: