Must See Cup Holder!

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm surfing ebay and see this

You must be registered for see images

$229.95 cool, might be worth looking at.

Then I check to see what else he sells and

You must be registered for see images attach

"Simply drill a hole in your center console, our easy to follow instructions tell you exactly where."

"Drill or cut one 3 inch hole where we tell you in the center console.
You do not need to remove any part for your Viper."

:eek: :eek: :eek: ***? :eek: :eek: :eek:

At least he butchered one that is already broken.

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like he pushed to hard and broke the center console. Is that a crack from the hole to the shifter.

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can but those at any marine supply, either in stainless or plastic. Ther are available in 3 diameters. I put them in the Cobra console. I haven't the guts to cut into the Viper though.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are ****. I bought two, one for me and one for the passenger. It's gonna be mad tight, yo.

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed an adjustable cup holder on the back side of the glovebox door.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just put the cap back on tight and throw the damn bottle into the passenger footwell. No drilling necessary!

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Citysnake I tried that with my fountain drink but the damn coke just leaked through the straw hole!

:curse:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked it so much I had Chuck drill 6 holes in my console so I could always drive around with a six pack. Yeah baby..... :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good spot is to drill and route out a hole through the top deck of your trunk lid that way you have a place to put your drink when your mowing the lawn near the driveway. Also when you get pulled over for a ticket you have a cupholder to finish your beer outside of the car.
Always thinking.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys and these fancy smatchy gadgets.How do you guys shift drive and drink anyways.I am still trying to get the speakers to work in the hood. :nana: And i have finally found how to fill the yellowish ting in da headlights :bonker:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tremendous R & D went into this genius gadget. the guy probably also sells the replaement console at full cost after any takers were dumb enough to use his first idea.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get the $4 one from Walmart that you can wedge between the seats, or throw under the seat when you have a passenger.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get the $4 one from Walmart that you can wedge between the seats, or throw under the seat when you have a passenger.

Agreed. The cupholder doesnt get in the way of the passenger at all and can be tossed out of the way (trunk or under seat) when you dont need it

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A good spot is to drill and route out a hole through the top deck of your trunk lid that way you have a place to put your drink when your mowing the lawn near the driveway. Also when you get pulled over for a ticket you have a cupholder to finish your beer outside of the car.
Always thinking.

Or for tailgating before a football game :nana:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darth Vader keeps drinks really cold if the AC is on. It's pictured in the bypass mode. Walmart's wedgie won't do that. :D

KC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
keeps your coffee hot I bet. Not so good on a cold soda.
Put the 2 5/8" drill bit down and step away from the car. Go inside and think about what you were about to do. :hitfan:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just put the cap back on tight and throw the damn bottle into the passenger footwell. No drilling necessary!

Exactly what I do. But if people absolutely have to have a their precious little cupholder then go aftermarket and put one in. I don't need no stinking cupholder!