My .02

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i obviously like the new viper (d*mn well better, my order is confirmed) and the one post where the guy used a photo shop to do some changes really looked good. i think the changes made (allegedly made) by DC are a definite improvment and if the sides were "scalloped downward instead of up (as in the photoshop changes) itd be yet another improvement. one thing im looking to change ASAP upon receiving this beast is the wheels; horrible, reminds me of my first Huffy bannana seat bike wheels, put some straws and cards in them and let em rip!. HRE six spoke i think will be my pick. Im also worried about the exhaust. stock vipers to date sound awful, like an angry UPS truck, and now that i got my corsa catback, im spoiled. sure hope the 2003 sound good or hopefully corsa can do immediate vehicular surgery.

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much... I think once you get the car and
play with it a little you'll like every thing about it...

It will be a very nice car, no matter what some people say about
it... I just wish they had an option of adding the stripes to
make it a little more wild... but those can be added later..
smile.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy,

You guys who insist on blatantly ripping on the car are gonna feel mighty dumb come 5 years from now when there are more SRT's in the club than GTS's and RT/10's, and the GenI/GenII is "the old Viper that didn't perform too good". You guys are going to be REALLY PO'ed when the reviews start coming out and all the mags are saying "they FINALLY fixed the Viper" and "This is FINALLY a world class sports car!".

As for the SRT - I agree that the wheels would look MUCH better if they were 5-spokes that tapered towards the edges like the 98 GTS wheels did. The double-spoke thing looks silly in my opinion, and the fact that the Z06 came out with them last year doesn't help (even if the Z did steal them from the Viper first).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187