Paxton Supercharger – satin finish
BBK Throttle Body
Full Penske adjustable suspension
Quaiffe rear end with 3.33 gears
Stoptech rotors
B&M shortshifter
ACR Pilot Sport Cups
Free-flow exhaust (no cats)

The car dyno’d 898 RWHP and 816 RWTQ which put this car at over 1000 hp at the engine. The car has a clean CarFax and clean title which I have in hand. I just want to be upfront that the previous owner was in a minor accident in Colorado and slid off a back road. There was some body damage to the front passenger quarter panel, front bumper, and front A-Arm. When I bought the car it was mostly put together but just needed some parts like the brake cooling ducts, underbelly pan, re-tuning, cat removal, and repair of the A-arm. The visual blemishes on the car are a 1-2 inch scratch on the front fascia, and a few scratches on the driver’s side rear quarter panel. Car runs like a ***** ape, sounds absolutely amazing, and runs cool even in Texas & South Carolina heat. I have receipts that are over $65,000 in mods above the original $83k sticker and that does not include the Penske suspension or tuning. Here are some pics. The front emblem was not on the car but I have added it since. These pics are from late last year before we moved out of Texas.

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I do hate to see her go and would like her to go to a good home. It feels like losing a pet!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Good looking car at a very good price.

Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21