OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My \'96 B/W Roe GTS for sale cheap!

Ray,
PM me your contact info...I'll be up on the base in Newport in the near future and we can go have a beer at Coddingtons!! :) :2tu:

PM sent, hopefully I'll have my other car by then. I'll give you all a hint - It has more cylinders than a Viper!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ray,
PM me your contact info...I'll be up on the base in Newport in the near future and we can go have a beer at Coddingtons!! :) :2tu:

PM sent, hopefully I'll have my other car by then. I'll give you all a hint - It has more cylinders than a Viper!

Cizeta Moroder?

You must be registered for see images attach

Year (of specifications)---1989
Engine---------------------6 litre V16
Max speed------------------204 mph
0-60 mph-------------------4.0 seconds
Horsepower-----------------560 bhp

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

European (on my foot) . :D

..sounds like a Lambo for Ray....blue or yellow?? :headbang:

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ray,

Cizeta Moroder?

Year (of specifications)---1989
Engine---------------------6 litre V16
Max speed------------------204 mph
0-60 mph-------------------4.0 seconds
Horsepower-----------------560 bhp

Not quite that many cylinders but it is another Marcello Gandini design. In my opinion his best work ever.

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SOLD!!! Thank you Matt for a smooth transaction! Car is on its way to TN right now. I hope he is enjoying the trip!

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What part of TN? Ill have to keep a eye out for it!

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SOLD!!! Thank you Matt for a smooth transaction! Car is on its way to TN right now. I hope he is enjoying the trip!

Thanks Ray!, WOW! is all I can say about the car :2tu: It drove better than stock all the way here. The car is literally in 15,000 mile condition :eek: I can't say enough about Ray's integrity and honesty. He couldn't have been any better to deal with. The car is SOLID and without rattles and feeling loose like you would expect from that kind of mileage. I absolutely could not be happier with this purchase :2tu: I cleaned it for 3 hours yesterday & I'll get some pics up asap. It is simply amazing to me the condition of this car for its mileage! Thanks again Ray!

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Ray!, WOW! is all I can say about the car :2tu: It drove better than stock all the way here. The car is literally in 15,000 mile condition :eek: I can't say enough about Ray's integrity and honesty. He couldn't have been any better to deal with. The car is SOLID and without rattles and feeling loose like you would expect from that kind of mileage. I absolutely could not be happier with this purchase :2tu: I cleaned it for 3 hours yesterday & I'll get some pics up asap. It is simply amazing to me the condition of this car for its mileage! Thanks again Ray!

Hey Matt,
I was just about to call you to make sure you made it home ok. Glad you are happy with the car, I knew you would be. Just remember to take off your Superbowl ring when you drive it! :D Pleasure doing business with you!

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL! I still can't figure out how that guy did that. I have the ROE sold so the car is gettin ready to really RUN! I'll keep n touch!

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this goes without saying but that car is VERY nice too. whoever gets this car will be very happy good luck Ray

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTSNRT10
If the roe deal falls through, let me know, Im interested.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow! That was a neat story... Can't wait to see more pics... Viper owners are the coolest. :2tu:

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well........thread back from the dead :omg: here's some new pics of the current set up on the car
88K miles and still going strong.... uh .....make that VERY STRONG:D My new I forged wheels will be here next week, so I'll post some more when I put them on;) I'm now set up as a STOCKING dealer for I FORGED along with a partner in my new business SPEEDWERKZ (check our ads out on ebay) *keyword "iforged" anyway here's the pics

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold the Roe and installed a Paxton setup I had off another car, added w/m injection, Corsa exhaust, and nitrous. While it was apart my shop painted the engine components, (repainted the side sills) and cowl panel to match. I lalso added HID lighting low beams and fogs, eibach springs, x drilled and slotted rotors, c.f.d.f. clutch, lightweight flywheel, tinted windows, and a host of other little goodies. I took the car to Underground Racing in N.C. for the tuning and it put down 850RWHP on 93 octane and NO nitrous!!! Needless to say I coudn't be happier with this car

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
High mileage... beautiful car nonetheless
...and it looks brand new huh?

8K miles per year is N O T high mileage...you guys are missing the whole point of the Viper! Drive the damn thing once in a while, you just might enjoy it!

Posters are for looking at, cars are for driving.

Rob

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!

You might want to think about changing that brake fluid though.

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...and it looks brand new huh?

8K miles per year is N O T high mileage...you guys are missing the whole point of the Viper! Drive the damn thing once in a while, you just might enjoy it!

Posters are for looking at, cars are for driving.

Rob

Sure does look brand new. 8k mi/yr is not high mileage I agree. But for a Viper it is high mileage in my opinion. I've been searching for a blue/white for about a month now and the highest mileage I've seen is 43k.

I'm buying one this Saturday(hopefully) with 12k. And trust me, I'll drive it :2tu:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice car and great price!
the miles are only high if it has not been taken care of

I have also been looking for those clear sidemarkers
I saw some on ebay but I was afraid they wouldn't fit well
Supraman, can you post a link?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads