My '96 B/W Roe GTS for sale cheap!

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My \'96 B/W Roe GTS for sale cheap!

I am reluctantly typing this message as I am finally biting the bullet and selling my GTS. I'm still soul searching and may decide not to if it doesn't sell right away so consider this a feeler. (Plus I would rather deal with a fellow VCA member than just putting the car on Ebay) The car is a 96 Blue with white stripes GTS in excellent condition. It has a Roe supercharger with 8 lb pulley and Roe high flow cats. The rest is completely stock with the exception of a chrome Gas Cap, embroidered Viper logo floormats, and MGW shift knob. This car was completely gone through by Chuck Tator himself two months ago. Everything operates perfectly with no leaks. All stock parts included.

The previous owner had the front repainted and I had the clear bra put on so the front is perfect. I even bought new headlights so they look perfect as well. Clean and clear title. Has usual scrapes underneath front section.

And the price? $35,000

The catch? The car has 84,000 miles on it. Do not let this turn you off. It has been very well maintained and inspected by the Viper Wizard himself. You would never guess the mileage until you read the odometer. The interior shows VERY little wear with just a few scratches on the A pillar from the previous owner. I',m going to be taking more pictures when the sun comes back out. Never raced. I will be posting more info soon in the classifieds but here is one picture.
http://www.fototime.com/{C0F8F295-6015-477B-9427-D810263EF120}/picture.JPG

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: My \'96 B/W Roe GTS for sale cheap!

Good luck on your sale. I imagine you'll do just fine @ that price.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the miles wouldn't scare me at all if its been maintained

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You will sell quick for that kind of money! Wish I could step up and get another one, I would buy it in a second. :2tu:

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I plan on it having a good home with its sisters here :D
waiting on some pics and a vin :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the miles wouldn't scare me at all if its been maintained

Same here. That is a VERY good deal. A regular blue with white would be low without the supercharger, add the supercharger and you have a steal as long as it is in good condition. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll buy your car... as is. Can you delivery it to Chucks?

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm assuming since I responded first to wanting the car I will have first rights to it.

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Have you guys ever sold something that sold too easily? I think I may have set my price a bit too low!!! I hope I get as good of a deal when I'm ready to get back into a Viper.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL Ronnie, I don't know how I could have made it more "right away"

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since you did reply first, I'll wait until you decide if you want it. Sounds like a great car and I do HOPE you pass! ;)

I'm assuming since I responded first to wanting the car I will have first rights to it.

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, did you find your soul or did you go ahead and sell it? BTW, beautiful car.
I'm still soul searching and may decide not to if it doesn't sell right away so consider this a feeler. [email protected] with any questions.
I have several buyers lined up right now. It looks like it will be gone soon.

I guess I was just caught off gaurd. One of the last cars I sold was a heavily modified SRT-4. Long story short, 5 months of empty promises with 17 year old kids who kept winning my Ebay auction without having financing. Nothing but headaches. That experience was enough to steer me away from sport compacts forever.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since you did reply first, I'll wait until you deside if you want it. Sounds like a great car and I do HOPE you pass! ;)

:2tu: Thanks Cody, Obviously if I pass it's yours :D and if you pass there's gonna be a long line hahahahaha!
Regards, Matt

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why don't you let them bid for it? It's worth more than 35K!
In retrospect, yes I could have done better that way. But it is more important to stick to my word. I advertised it for 35k and that's what it is, end of story.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In retrospect, yes I could have done better that way. But it is more important to stick to my word. I advertised it for 35k and that's what it is, end of story.

I have a lot of respect for you after that statement. You take giving your word seriously.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a lot of respect for you after that statement. You take giving your word seriously.

As do I. I'll give you $40K if you sell it to me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I'm kidding of course.)

Dart451

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A day late!!! Put me on list if everyone else falls thru. Would of been able to afford a GTS sooner then thought, with a deal like this.

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You sir, have INTEGRITY...Seems to be a lost commodity these days...I'm sure you'll have a hassle free sale and your car will go to a true enthusiast...If it makes you feel any better, I sold a C5 a couple years back to get into my B/W and priced it under market. I had a line of potential buyers, as well. At the end or the day, the first person who responded and looked at the car, bought it for asking price...I'm sure I could have gotten a few grand more, but I felt good about the smooth sale and the buyer was a real nice guy who was very appreciative and excited...Good karma, bro...Maybe you'll get a steal for your next one! :laugh:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've said it before, I'll say it again...
Where was this car when I was looking a couple of years ago!
Damn, that's a good price.

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys. I've had great pleasure meeting many fine individuals via the Viper community. I got a great deal on the car when I bought it and I'm happy to pass it along. I'm a big believer in karma. I'll be back in the Viper world sooner than later I hope!

Reaction score

Ray,
PM me your contact info...I'll be up on the base in Newport in the near future and we can go have a beer at Coddingtons!! :) :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32