My 98 RT/10 (Pics)

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I would share some fresh pics of my 98 RT/10, which I own now for almost 2 months. I have looked at so many pics here at the VCA forum over the past 12 months so I felt it's time to give something back (now that I own one) :smirk:

Holger

You must be registered for see images

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice one Holger, good to see that there are NO side repeaters on the hood :2tu: Is the ECU Euro spec or U.S.?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice!!! '98 RT/10 is my first love. I wanted one of those so bad when I was Viper shopping. She's a beaut!!!!

OP
OP
G

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:)
Very nice one Holger, good to see that there are NO side repeaters on the hood :2tu: Is the ECU Euro spec or U.S.?

It's a US car :usa: and came to Germany last year (before that it was registered in Missouri, maybe someone here knows the car :rolleyes:??). Initially, I had other color combos in mind but when I saw the car in person for the first time, it immediately attracted me! :)

As for the side markers: I do plan to replace the orange ones by clear or smoked ones (from KLEARZ), I think, that will be a perfect fit to the color of the car.:smirk:

And BTW: Thanks for your nice comments :2tu:!!

Holger

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice & Clean looking Car! & Welcome to the club, not a big fan of a front license plate (not much you can do if you Got to have em') but yours looks as good as any I've ever seen on one! jmo

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for the side markers: I do plan to replace the orange ones by clear or smoked ones (from KLEARZ), I think, that will be a perfect fit to the color of the car.:smirk:

It looks better with the orange ones :)

What I was talking about is that sometimes there are 2 additional side markers, 1 on each side of the hood just above or under the Viper lettering because of so-called European regulations.

OP
OP
G

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks better with the orange ones :)

What I was talking about is that sometimes there are 2 additional side markers, 1 on each side of the hood just above or under the Viper lettering because of so-called European regulations.

That was understood and as it is a US car, it does not have these additional markers :). I just wanted to mention my plan here with regards to the standard ones...interesting, that you prefer the orange ones but as usual, it's just a matter of taste, there's no right or wrong :cool:

Holger

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking RT, thanks for preserving the marque so well! That front plate is the pits though . . . I can only imagine how the rear plate looks.

OP
OP
G

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking RT, thanks for preserving the marque so well! That front plate is the pits though . . . I can only imagine how the rear plate looks.

Well, the rear plate looks exactly the same :rolleyes:, if I would have had a choice, guess what :cool: ... unfortunately our authorities insist on front plates (ever since btw) :dunno:

Maybe, I should have removed it before taking the picture ... :idea:

Holger

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth