My car got shot this weekend!

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow beautiful car. Love the plates. What do you clean your dash with? It looks brand new.

An employee details my cars so I can't tell you what he uses. Honestly don't know... Looks just as good in person

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Epic plates! Hopefully it won't get keyed but you can't worry about that with these cars.

Great shots though, frame some of those and put them in your garage!

He included some prints of my favorite shots. One of them will be in the office for sure since the last shots were all taken at the company.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow those turned out great. Maybe we should get him out to an event. Plates look awesome, come to an event, I would love to see what the girls in the club think. That plate on my wifes new one would be friggin hilarious, then would need a sticker for cougars or some such...

Awesome post thanks!

OP
OP
forexx4

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow those turned out great. Maybe we should get him out to an event. Plates look awesome, come to an event, I would love to see what the girls in the club think. That plate on my wifes new one would be friggin hilarious, then would need a sticker for cougars or some such...

Awesome post thanks!

I need to renew my membership. I'm one of those that shows up to 2 events per year :p
He would definitely show up to an event and as you can see, he does some pretty good work.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know how you managed to make all the people in Dallas go away for 3 hours. (LOL).

Seriously, great looking Snake, and those are some really great looking pictures.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Epic plates! Hopefully it won't get keyed but you can't worry about that with these cars.

Great shots though, frame some of those and put them in your garage!

Hell, frame them and proudly display them in your living room, LOL. Great pictures.