My Custom Roe Water/**** Tank. Check It Out!!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had this done. We used a black co-polymer that is alcohol resistant. We put baffels inside the tank for when i autocross it will drastically cut down on the sloshing of the liquid. Put a nice side tube on for seeing how much juice is in there. We raised the height for maximum volume and ran a neck up and put it thru the molding. Put a real nice billet cap and sleeve and also put a nice bezel around our cut. Looks like it came from dodge. Also we have plenty of room to the side for air to excape the cabin!!!!! Check It Out........:2tu: :2tu:
DSC00953.JPG
DSC00957.JPG
DSC00956.JPG
DSC00954.JPG

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look like it came from the factory. How is it attached? Did you drill into the trunk?

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about bladder bags(like the military use)? we could wrap one around the spare tire and keep the Center of gravity lower and not take up any trunk space???

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about bladder bags(like the military use)? we could wrap one around the spare tire and keep the Center of gravity lower and not take up any trunk space???

the ones the military use for fuel in plane wings need replacing often & leak. if you can figure out a way to keep that from happening its a good idea :rolaugh:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot tell from the photos whether the passenger side exhauster vent is blocked by this installation. Is it?

Reaction score
Might be a great idea for adding coolant capacity for the Paxton intercooler system also huh? Wider neck so you can fill with ice and have a strainer screen to keep it flowing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery