My favorite 3526 VOI9 pictures

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.
Very Cool!

For quite some time now, I have been reading your posts and enjoying the pictures you post. Stupid me didn't realize that YOU were the one taking my picture in front of the signed hoods before dinner. :bonker: I would have enjoyed meeting you and shaking your hand.

Robsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures -- I just ordered 5 great shots of our car on the (R)oval.

Thanks for taking these pictures for us.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.
Very Cool!

For quite some time now, I have been reading your posts and enjoying the pictures you post. Stupid me didn't realize that YOU were the one taking my picture in front of the signed hoods before dinner. :bonker: I would have enjoyed meeting you and shaking your hand.

I've been doing the same thing, looking at the pictures and putting the faces with the guys here. I think next time I'll get a shirt that says pictureman on it with the avatar picture.
It was fun hanging out with everyone and the Vipers are the coolest cars to photograph.
Tim

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked out your pics. Nice works!!! Was looking for the Tues Yellow group right before lunch that I was in but don't see it. Was it left out because that was when the wreck happened?? What a sad thing to happen.!!! Sure hope the guys are going to be Okay!! Was not a very nice sight.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked out your pics. Nice works!!! Was looking for the Tues Yellow group right before lunch that I was in but don't see it. Was it left out because that was when the wreck happened?? What a sad thing to happen.!!! Sure hope the guys are going to be Okay!! Was not a very nice sight.

I think I was at the dragstrip and then when I went back to the infield the wreck cleanup was going on. I guess it could have been worse, on of the local dirt track racers did something just like that but be he hit right on the drivers door and his head hit the cement barrier and was in a coma for several months, but he's back racing now after a couple of years off.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Tim!

Finally went through all the pictures and ordered some very COOL pictures of me on the Roval. If Tim hadn't been there to take pictures, I never would have gotten such great photos. I ordered them last night and first thing this morning Tim had sent the email with the pictures attached. Awesome!

Thanks again Pictureman!

Lance

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wednesday and Thursday I found the 2 individuals on the face of the Earth that cannot operate a video camera. The one Wednesday filmed the ground and his leg, and the one Thursday filmed a bottle of Dasani water sitting on the pit wall for 5 minutes. I doubt I'll ever get on a NASCAR oval again, so it was a little frustrating. I'm glad you took pictures so at least I'll have something. Great job!

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more slightly modified in photoshop.

2212_neon_glow_blur.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21