My Gen IV pics

Elohim1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got here cleaned up after the 900 mile ride from South Dakota where I purchased. Its an awseome ride. I went from a Z06 vette to a 3rd Gen. viper to this. Not even a hint of regrets. :D

I think ACRucrazy posted 8 were painted with no stripes this color in 08, and one of the eight came with the Aero Pkg. This is it !

Dealer was supposed to have the original window sticker, Not sure there going to find it. Can one be reprinted from Dodge?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sweeeeet! Congrats...love the solid blue!
larry

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer was supposed to have the original window sticker, Not sure there going to find it. Can one be reprinted from Dodge?

Congrats on the beautiful ride. Monroneys can be reprinted for cars up to 6 years old, for VCA members here, so time to join up. :D

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She looks good. Congratulations. How was the drive as I am debating a similar drive length. How many stops did you make?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got here cleaned up after the 900 mile ride from South Dakota where I purchased. Its an awseome ride. I went from a Z06 vette to a 3rd Gen. viper to this. Not even a hint of regrets. :D

I think ACRucrazy posted 8 were painted with no stripes this color in 08, and one of the eight came with the Aero Pkg. This is it !

Congrats on the purchase! Such a beautiful color. Now theres one more thing you need to do...https://www.viperclub.org/join/ :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Elohim1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She looks good. Congratulations. How was the drive as I am debating a similar drive length. How many stops did you make?
The drive was great. I would take this car on a long distance trip over any car that I have driven. Except you are carrying much luggage in it.
I stopped probably 3 times each way for gas and eats. There is a link , I believe it's still on the first page with others opinions.subject line is 900 mile trip.

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful color!!! The 2nd best color out there. The only way it could be better, is if it was a violet aero vert!!!:D

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking coupe!I need some clarity here.I have a 1 of 2 same color vert aero and my wing in no where nearly set that high up.Mine is tucked lower.Wonder what the difference is?

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not helpful smartass!....I was merely inquiring why the difference...but thanks

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do...im still curious why the wings set higher on the coupe than the vert.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because it would probably look silly with the top down. Same reason the ACR convertibles have a short wing. I'm guessing the coupe and convertible are different in the wind tunnel too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang