My Heffner's Performance Supercharger System PICS

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: My Heffner\'s Performance Supercharger System PICS

Lookin sweet Fleshpole, lookin sweet. I have to add that those rims look great on that car. When I saw her in person she was sitting right next to a Diablo sporting the same rims and it made the bull look crappy.

With the SC you'll really be able to back up those looks now....

....which further proves there is no God....

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice pics! It was great meeting you at Heffner's. I knew you would be blown away by how great it looks! Great looks and mucho power to boot!

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the great press Smoke.It was really nice to finally meet you in person and I'll never forget the look on your face when you first saw your car. It won't be long before we'll be posting some dyno numbers. I can't wait to see how much horsepower you'll get from all that chrome. :D

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is it chromed rather than polished? That would explain it -- that's the brightest system I've ever seen! At any rate, congrats, and nice work Jason :) Depending on what numbers you guys get, I might just have to ask Doug to turn up the boost on mine...

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jason, thank you for great tuning you did on my viper. i can't wait to add intercooler and turn up the boost. woohoo... got boost?

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does the car run hot with that huge intercooler in front of the radiator? Looks nice. How much power will you be looking at?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mmmm, does look purty..! :laugh:
Can't wait 'til you get it back and give us a report!

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bump...

Reaction score

Gotta bump this one up. I happened by Jason's shop yesterday** and saw Smoke's car, as well as GaryA's...met Gary and Jason, watched some video, and just absorbed all the superchargers. One word describes it all....WOW!

**OK, I didn't just happen by, I helped drop off another car to add to Jason's workload!! Not mine...for now I can only dream.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gotta bump this one up. I happened by Jason's shop yesterday** and saw Smoke's car, as well as GaryA's...met Gary and Jason, watched some video, and just absorbed all the superchargers. One word describes it all....WOW!

**OK, I didn't just happen by, I helped drop off another car to add to Jason's workload!! Not mine...for now I can only dream.

It was a pleasure meeting you Tony. It's always good to put a face to the name and as always I love to show off the Viper!!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony, I am glad you enjoyed your field trip to Heffner's! It's pretty spectacular seeing all those superchargers. I also have to thank you for responding in the way you did as far as bringing up Smokin's engine compartment pictures. Every time I see them, I get all weepy...... Is there any way you can make it so this post stays at the top like the Viper racing the jet Tony Estes post did? :D

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow smokinv10, that is just beautiful! one day my car will be just like yours!