My new toy slithered into my garage

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just took this excellent 1998 GTS off of Scott Heggie's hands. Mild mods include B&B catback and smooth tubes. I found a dynodays page where it pulled 419RWHP & 458RWTQ. Are two Red Vipers too much?
You must be registered for see images attach

I don't care about disclosing numbers. It has 17,900 miles and is in prestine condition. I paid $36,600 for it. This was sort of an impulse buy. I had no intentions of buying it, when I went to take a look at it. He was close by so I thought I would check it out just for fun. It looked so good, I couldn't pass it up. I know there are cheaper GTS's out there, but this thing is so clean, you could eat off the underbody. The $1200 exhaust sold me also. At all the Viper events I've been to, I've never heard a better sounding GTS, ever.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never enough Vipers as long as there's still room in the garage. Congrats

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a solid car at a fair price:2tu: I'll bet she sounds great with that Random Tech pipe out back:headbang:

Good Luck !

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice machines. You color choice shows impeccable taste and good judgement. The perfect pair, Enjoy!:drive:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took this excellent 1998 GTS off of Scott Heggie's hands. Mild mods include B&B catback and smooth tubes. I found a dynodays page where it pulled 419RWHP & 458RWTQ. Are two Red Vipers too much?.
Yes...two red Vipers are too much. Actually, one is too much! :jk:

Congrats...it looks great. It's red, but still looks great. :2tu:

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice / clean car. . for how clean it is and the milage i actually think you got a good deal.. . .sc or turbo one!

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good! If you get a chance, can you post up a video of the B&B exhaust? Also, cats or cat delete? I've been thinking about that for mine as well.

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are two Red Vipers too much?

I have been asking myself the same question because I have been thinking about looking at a red GTS to complement the red RT/10 already in the garage. I think they look good together after seeing your pictures.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950