My red white VCA gets crazy attention!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It amazes me how many thumbs up and just crazy attention my Viper gets. I think it matches my GT on thumbs up and positive comments. I must say our Vipers are awesome. Power looks and performance at a great price! Long live the raw viseral bad ass Viper!!!:headbang:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like somebody got out of the Viper and onto the computer before his heartbeat slowed down.

V

Venomiss

Sounds like you just hate the attention.:D Glad your Viper gets the looks it deserves.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...was just talking about this today with a buddy of mine.

just about everytime I take the Viper out, some random car will roll up next to me with 4-5 guys in it and as they get next to me I can see them smileing and pointing at the Viper. Sometimes I'll put on a little show..nail it and leave them in the dust then slow up a bit just to let them catch up...by the time they catch up they are freaking out and jumping around in their car hollering about how bad ass the Viper is :D I love this car.

side note...if your GT was red with white stripes like your Viper or some other flashey color...it might get even more looks...if I sell the viper the GT is next :2tu:

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is funny 4-5 guys....That is so true, wish it was 4-5 girls, can't have everthing:) As far as the GT goes you need to get one. I will never get rid of that car unless I had to. It drives better than any prancing horse I have driven and it will smash em in a drag race! ILLSMQQ I really like your set up on your Viper the color and the mods! Congrats!

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaa.... I never really pay attention to the "attention" but love it when little kids point and get excited! Or when I take one of my little honeys out and all they can talk about is how many people are taking pictures or staring..... I tell them I get to take pictures of them later for getting a ride.... :D

but you can't deny the attention when there are a couple of us cruising on the freeway or "playing".... I swear every car is going 80+ just to watch the show.....

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really noticed the first few days I got it, but not so much anymore.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need on of these on that baby
DSC05291.JPG

#50/50