My VCA membership app was RETURNED!

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently, for new members wanting to join in the 4th quarter, the dues will carry over into the following year. I filled out the paperwork in the 3rd 1/4, but didn't get around to sending it in. It was returned with my check for $60 and a request for the $100 for the 4th qtr. '07 and all of '08 membership. Though I'm saddened that I'm not yet a member, I don't mind saving $60 for membership until the end of next year.

If you're thinking of joining the VCA, don't wait for January to roll around!:drive:

V

Venomiss

Apparently, for new members wanting to join in the 4th quarter, the dues will carry over into the following year. I filled out the paperwork in the 3rd 1/4, but didn't get around to sending it in. It was returned with my check for $60 and a request for the $100 for the 4th qtr. '07 and all of '08 membership. Though I'm saddened that I'm not yet a member, I don't mind saving $60 for membership until the end of next year.

If you're thinking of joining the VCA, don't wait for January to roll around!:drive:

You are correct and everything is in this thread at the top of the new owner questions page! $100 for the rest of 2007 and all of 2008. It's a good deal. Faxing is faster;)

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603453

We hope to see you as member very soon-with an avatar of course!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You are correct and everything is in this thread at the top of the new owner questions page! $100 for the rest of 2007 and all of 2008. It's a good deal. Faxing is faster;)

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603453

We hope to see you as member very soon-with an avatar of course!

I think ya better sent $115 or $150.... the 2008 dues were revised 48 hours ago but only VCA MEMBER POST SECTION knows about it.......

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, but here is the cool thing: Because we want those NEW (never joined before) members to take advantage of the rates already published, $100 still covers the remainder of 2007 and all of 2008. As of January 1 all new members go to the $115.00...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ah, but here is the cool thing: Because we want those NEW (never joined before) members to take advantage of the rates already published, $100 still covers the remainder of 2007 and all of 2008. As of January 1 all new members go to the $115.00...

So NEW members won't be offered a VENOM option? DISCRIMINATION! DISCRIMINATION! DISCRIMINATION!
. kidding guys, just kidding.....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jon, can you tell people here and on this thread what VCA discounts they can get by being a member?

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=606971
(limit is asking)

Thanks Jon...and Dan from our KC club loves his tires!

Sorry to bother you on a Monday.....

VENOMISS just becuz U asked I made a lengthy reply on the linked thread. Thanks for asking:

VENOMISS asked me to reply, so here goes: "will I be seeing some of my money come back?" Great Question and easy answer; HELLL YESSSSS.

Some vendors allow discounts to VCA members. Example: PartsRack allows 22% off to the world, but 25% off most new Dodge Service Parts to VCA members. We allow an extra $50 off CORSA and an extra $75 off Belanger to VCA. Our local dealer here allows a lower LABOR rate, as well as well as a parts discount. Your local club can tell you about local discounts. Thats the short $$ answer.

VCA members get a whole host of other tangible and intangible benefits. Exclusive Auctions; Raffles; Web Forums and tech suport; VCA Notes; Occasional coupon deals; THIS VERY SITE that you all love and use is FREE TO ALL HERE because of the VCA. Please Join.

But the reason JonB wants you to join is NOT because I want to dilute our profit!

The simple and honest reason I want you to join is this: THE VCA MATTERS. The true founders had a vision to create a club with an "IMPACT on the ownership experience."

THE MANUFACTURER SANCTIONS THIS CLUB ! From Before Day 1.
THE MANUFACTURER CATERS TO MEMBERS, ME INCLUDED. You TOO!
THE MANUFACTURER HOLDS OUR COLLECTIVE OPINIONS IN HIGH REGARD.
THE MANUFACTURER SEEKS OUR OPINIONS IN DEVELOPING FUTURE PRODUCTS.
THE MANUFACTURER ENGINEER TEAM LOVES OUR CAR = to OR MORE THAN WE DO.
WITH YOU AS A MEMBER WE HAVE MORE CLOUT. VCA NEEDS a LARGER % of OWNERS.

Please Join. For a Viper owner, the wealth of knowledge (and instant access to it) on this site ALONE is worth the dues. Your generous fellow owners make it so. So DONT BE A FREELOADER. Help to make it better by joining.

If I turned this into a PBS Telethon Im not apologizing. Sneaky Hint: Join VCA '08 NOW (or by 12/31) and beat the $15 '08 dues increase. And get Nov-Dec 2007 for FREE!

(Just like with CELL PHONE companies, only new customers get the best deals......)

Last edited:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it would be that easy...

You, JonB, refused an order from an ex-customer (yes, I had already bought HF cats and a Corsa from you).

And no, I don´t want to discuss this topic here again. Your service/discount/etc does not apply to EVERY VCA member. And that´s it - period
================================================
JonB:
I am a customer. I ordered the CORSA 3" 2 years ago. Does this help?
Best regards,
Markus Reinhardt

> Sorry, due to the paperwork and shipping-security problems with
> International orders,
> we require a minimum $500 order for new customers that we do not know. We
> lose money to sell small orders and ship overseas. Too much work, no
> profit. I
> am very sorry.

> Our website does NOT compute overseas shipping......and we drop-ship
> from
> several locations. HOWEVER: If you will allow a $50 service charge we
> are
> willing to spend an hour to process a small order, collect it and ship it
> from
> one location. Once you become a customer, we do allow small orders.

> JonB....'Thanks For Your Business'
> PartsRack: "If It Fits On Or In a VIPER!"
> 360-837-3937
> 8am-5pm PT, Mon-Friday
> www.partsrack.com

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You dont want do discuss the irrelevant? ....just bash 'n run, have fun.... Bye.

Old grudges die hard. There are other "mystery" issues at play here for you. Indeed we dont ship express overseas orders to unknowns. We dont refuse business, but we do refuse forseeable problems. Sorry. HOWEVER: We show no one of your name in our database the past 5 years!! Truth. I even tried to miss-spell it many ways. I also spent 15 minutes scanning EVERY Corsa sale since 2003 and dont see your name. Fact.

We ship 3-4 orders to Germany and Switzerland every month. Ask your nearby VCA DE or Switz VCA presidents.

Ask ENGLUND / GB members...we'd rather ship small doo-dads FREE of charge (and we do) to known customers rather than do the paperwork for no profit. This was esp true if your "problem" was right after 9-11. If our service was not worth $50 it looks like YOU chose to cancel!

There are obvious other issues (Payment? Delivery dates? Website shipping quote error? ) that must have been been involved, but I hope it felt good and was entertaining for you to air them here by HIJACKING THE THREAD. Sorry you were unhappy, and Auf wiedersehen

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW that was a thread turn around............

My opinion

The membership to this club for me in the UK is worth every penny..
From the Magazines to the Vendor discounts and endless help...
If it wasnt for the VCA i wouldnt even have my second viper (first one sold) because two VCA members very kindly went and checked it out for me and gave it the BIG OK....
The Forum is a place for finding out info on faults to talking and making friends..
My first trip to the USA was even Viper related TATORS BBQ 05....

As for Jon B.. All i can say is he is one of the good guys/vendors...
He has helped the UK club members me included so many times (even on mondays LOL) i cant count..
I personaly have had parts turn up in the post from him that i had needed but not ordered..He had seen me post up for a search on an item and then just sent it out to me...
Club President needed some rivets for the rear splash shield (non dodge part) Jon sent over a box full...

The VCA would not be here without us and we would not be here if there was no VCA

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA would not be here without us and we would not be here if there was no VCA
Parts by the WIZARD. quote]

So true. AND having vendors such as JonB, Experts like Chuck Tator, Bill Pemberton, Joseph Dell, the list goes on and on. We are lucky...period. ~juli

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like another Monday morning phone call to Job B.......LOL, Some avoid, me I try to call Monday just for the fun of it, what a rascal he can be, however, JB has ALWAYS LOOKED AFTER the UK members, in fact much better than the admin side of the VCA which does seem to struggle in January due to the huge numbers of renewals, if people asked me what one thing I would wish for it would be the smoothing of problems that we in the UK experience that has lost us so many members, forms lost, cards not charged,, cards charged but no magazine etc. Kim and her team have always been helpful and sorted out problems for me but sometimes people have voted with their feet on the next a renewal.

My honest opionion of the VCA....best bunch of guys and gals I ever hung around with and the club.....well brilliant, tighten up the admin a bit in January and its perfect.

In the UK we do get a reduced rate and pay only 45 dollars, which is extremly fair other clubs I belong to charge so much more than that, and to be honest most have never made me feel as special as the VCA. This is because no funds go back into the UK coffers all the UK needs are sponsored by me, with a great band of organisers like Neil B Phoenix Viper and Baz

And as for Venom Membership......................I would be proud to be a Charter Member even without the discounts.

Marcus put the beer down and in future if you have any problems let me know and I'll see if you can use my UPS account to ease the shipping if thats what it was.

Now back to that wonderfull English card game.....'Happy Families'.......who's in????

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HIJACK'n again!! :headbang: JonB, Great offers you put in for VCA car owners. People don't realize what it takes to maintain a business. Sometimes they expect an awful lot. Guess we are in the auto business just for the fun. Personally, I like to make money and get real tired of the whiners (30yrs worth). You seem to take it a lot better than most would. I know you have helped answer my newbee questions on Vipers before. Just remember You will go nuts trying to make us all happy or please the world. Kudos. Ray:2tu: