My Venom 700R ++ is Alive!!!!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup - the GTS is finally alive (again)!!! :eek:

I can't thank John enough! I brought the car back from paint at Clayton's shop in Slidell this past Sunday night. My short block was ready at the machine shop late Monday night, picked-up and installed on Tuesday including the tranny and drive shaft.

The car was running late Wednesday and yesterday we test drove the car more miles than it had been driven in over 2 years. :crazy:

What is wild is that the car is MORE radical than before - but is smoother, better at idle and quieter than before. John and Nick and the guys at the shop did an awesome job and payed great attention to detail.

I bring the car home this afternoon and Smokin (Heffner SC Viper) and I head out Satuday morning to lay some smack down on the Lamborghini and Ferrari guys.

Pics and dyno results coming soon!! :)

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! I know you've waited a long time for this.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony
Try not to drive yourself out of gas over the weekend.
It must be a great feeling to have a Viper that you feel good about.
Time to play, huh :cool:
Rohn

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony, congrats! Where are the pictures? When I get mine back we will have to meet up one weekend for a cruise.

Andy

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Sounds great...enjoy! Would like to see dyno and more driving impressions after your weekend. How about matchin up with that S/C car for a run? :smirk: