My Wedding Present

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well first off, I got married on Wednesday in Maui. Im still here for another week. My wife and I gave eachother gifts day of wedding. My gift was a Photoshoot she did with the Viper. I was pulled in a room by her sister and told to click play on computer. It was a nicely done DVD with music and alot of photos. It was very sweet and better then any gift she could have bought for me. Best of all she did it with the Viper. I was very suprised.

On a side note, I knew something was up. One day I got alot of calls from ILLSMOQ, checkin to see where i was ,if I was coming home, when, etc. Anyways got home and He was just leaving house. But stayed when i got there and went in garage with me. I had some crap to throw in there. Anyways, my hood was up. But for some reason i noticed alot of heat. Engine was hot, but how could it be, i hadnt driven it all week. Also, my computer had been sent to DC perf. He played it off, saying it was a hot day, maybe I should install a roof vent fan et etc. I also notcied a little dirt on tires, normally they are nicely shining with tire dressing. Things just didnt seem right, but I still thought no one could drive it, computer is out.
After seeing my DVD present i heard the whole story. He got to house, photographer waiting , he was like crap, computer is gone, airbox is off paxton. He spent the time finding my stock computer, put car all back together for photoshoot and then took all apart again and layed all the bolts and wrenches out the way i left them. Adjusted my seat back, just forgot to wipe the tires down.lol So a big thanks to ILLSMOQ also. My wife was afraid to drive it and get it out of our steep driveway. So ILLSMOQ took time away from work to help.

Well sorry for long post, here are a few pics of the many from DVD, I most most suprised by the tank top that says Bride on it and the underwear she got with our last name on it. :) She put alot of thought into this and the whole wedding. I was very proud, so I thought Id share. I also got the MRS. permssion. Then I found out she had already posted on the knot.com to all her fellow bride friends she has made on those wedding forums. The pics were done tasteful, so Mods, I hope its ok to post here. It is after all a SRT in SRT forum. :D

click pic to start slideshow

You must be registered for see images

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the marriage. Good you could find someone nice to marry you. :)

Photos look good too.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats MikeR & wife! You obviously found a woman that chooses to share your interests; that's how love should be!

Regards,
Aaron

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats mike. your new bride and the car match. both are hot! i wish my wife would do that.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just reset Chad's rating to In Poor Standing. :lmao:

And that my man, gives you a High Grade, High Quality! :2tu:

Wow, thats a big step for me. It hard to fill Chads Shoes. Thanks Dave, I think thats the nicest thing you ever done. :rolaugh:

And thanks to all you guys. I was very proud and wanted to share. Those pics have my two favorites in them.

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your marriage. I think your wife was very thoughtful to do something so cool. And what a friend to do something so complex to aide your wife in getting your pics-way cool! If you get a chance while you guys are there, get a rental, drive up to see the seven sacred pools. Goto hawaiiweb.com/maui/html/sites/seven_sacred_pools.html and check it out. The drive up is breathtaking several places along way to stop and get coffee, snacks. Careful though, there are t-shirts that print "I survived the road to Hana." Anyway enjoy.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And heres a pic, since this is wedding related , of where we got married. It was small wedding but very nice. This is in Wailea, on the golf course up at the top. They call it Molokini lookout. Its so nice here. I dont want to go home. Been Snuba and snorkeling, done some clay target shooting,ziplining ,etc. Makes you forget about work and the rest of the world. But I do miss my Viper. lol
Anyway, pic of where we got married.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your marriage. I think your wife was very thoughtful to do something so cool. And what a friend to do something so complex to aide your wife in getting your pics-way cool! If you get a chance while you guys are there, get a rental, drive up to see the seven sacred pools. Goto hawaiiweb.com/maui/html/sites/seven_sacred_pools.html and check it out. The drive up is breathtaking several places along way to stop and get coffee, snacks. Careful though, there are t-shirts that print "I survived the road to Hana." Anyway enjoy.

Thats actually where we are headed in about 20 minutes. Im just killing time, so Im on the forums. :)

We are staying one night in hana, so we dont feel rushed. I was told to be sure to see 7 sacred pools and Venus pool. Plus a few hikes to get to some waterfalls a few miles into the hills. It should be fun. An yes, I do hope I survive the road to hana. Heard its pretty crazy.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Very nice car and pics.:)

Sounds like you are having a great time.

We're headed to Wai'Ki'Ki' in a couple of weeks for vacation. Can't wait.:2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool wife and pics.

Hawaii is one of my favorites, especially the road to hana. Despite being warned we kept going onto the dirt road section and did the entire road to hana despite everybody telling us ot turn around and go back the way we came.

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the wedding. Car and wife look great! Pics are tastefully done and obviously alot of thought and planning involved. Spent 3 years living in Hawaii--enjoy!

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, congratulations. I'm still teaching my woman about vipers. Good that you have someone with that kind of interest... and with enough to take pictures like that... I think a conversation is in order... :cool: Good luck!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike your wife has her feet on your seats :smirk: Congrats and enjoy Hawaii.

I look at it this way - It is a good thing if your signficant other accepts your hobby but even better if she delves in and enjoys it also. Congrats. You have a winner.

My girlfriend loves the Viper just as much as I do. She will even hang out in the garage with me while I work on it.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Mike! I am really happy for you and your wife is not only a keeper, she is deff first rate in my book and I wish you guys a really happy life together!:bounce:

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again for the kind words and congrats. Im a happy man and definately have a keeper. Its great to have someone who shares and takes interest in or at least understands my passion.

Well Im back from Maui. What a trip. But I couldnt wait to get home and open up the garage just to take a look at the Viper. Then the next morning I cleaned it up,actually just had dust from sitting for two weeks. But it was great to be with the car again. It was even better when I finally drove it today.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool Mike. Congrats Damm we just did our 42nd Goes quick We have a home there on Maui. Not the best place for a Viper. Thats why I only go over for short stays. Surely a great place and the roads are well maintained but, not enough of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte