My Wife Thinks I Am Stupid!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you say goodnight to your viper, give her a little pat & tell her when you are going to take her out for a spin?

Andy

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I don't tell mine goodnight everynight, I have been known to thank mine for the good run that day and give him a pat or two before turning out the light in the garage.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thank her every time I have a GOOD time with her...... I mean..... my Viper. They are both GOOD to me !!!!
Cudaman :usa:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I moved my bed into the garage, that way my wife can sleep with me to. :D :D

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My Wife Thinks I Am Stupid!

I tell my wife I'm checking to make sure the garage doors are down, but it's just an excuse to look at the car again!

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i give her a little "de-briefing" after every drive, comments, questions, concerns, just to keep her attention ;)

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I massage her so much that she actually rewards me everytime I am inside her! And I thought I'd never be able to do that with anyone other than my wife. LOL

Adam

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My wife said you must have not been married very long or "your wife would know you are stupid" (I guess she is using me as her experience)
And about talking to vehicles......If that isn't normal then I should be sent away. After a flight I always pat my airplane on the prop spinner and tell him "job well done"

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been known to say things to the car as well. Acutally for the first time I said good night to hear tonight. While driving I am known to talk to the car a lot. It is pretty funny acutally and my girlfriend just laughs at me.