National Officers 2013 - 2014 Term

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

Just returned from VOI12 in Charlotte; had an absolute blast; drove an SRT Charger on the Charlotte MOTOR Speedway; got a ride in a NASCAR superstock; 180 MPH on the back stretch; took 3 SRT cars down the drag strip 13.20 best time; met Richard Petty; and attended all of the event attractions including the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Can hardly wait till the next VOI.

This year the National Officers were up for nominations and elections for the next 2 year term. The new Viper Club executive commencing January 2013 are;

President: Lee Stubberfield
Vice President: Randall Arnold
Treasurer: Dan Everts
Secretary: Maurice Liang

I have met all of the new officers and had an opportunity to review their respective platforms; I supported each of the new members in the election and congratulated each after the results were announced. I would suggest we can look to them for solid support for the Western Canada Club in the future.

Bye the way; I was presented with the Zone Officer of the Year Award!! at the awards nite. All the hard work in our Region has paid off; we were recognized by all of the executive. Lets keep things happening in 2013 and beyond.

More to come when I catch up with business matters.

All the best.

Jim

You must be registered for see images attach

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

Bye the way; I was presented with the Zone Officer of the Year Award!! at the awards nite. All the hard work in our Region has paid off; we were recognized by all of the executive. Lets keep things happening in 2013 and beyond.

More to come when I catch up with business matters.

All the best.

Jim

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, Jim and Debbie.
It does not surprise me that you would get an award for your efforts as our president. I am happy to know you are recognized out of the Western Canada club as well as throughout our division. CONGRATULATIONS JIM!!!!:2tu: As I have said before, we are very lucky to have you as our President.:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, I was not at VOI unfortunately and missed the opportunity to meet you and THANK YOU for the work you and your zone have done this year. Kudos and a much deserved reward!

ViperTony

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes congrats! And thought you might like this..... :D

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I've got to visit this site more often!
Congrats, Jim, well deserved! A very nice honor and some great recognition for our "little" region.
And you met one of my all-time heros...The King himself!
Look forward to hearing all the details very soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456