Need a stock 2008 Viper in So Cal for a few days Hennessey & Motec

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I need help in getting a bone stock 2008 Viper to Motec for a few days. We are doing a special project 08 Twin Turbo Viper that Motec has, but before they can do what we need they need to get some baseline information of a 08 car that has not been modified.

if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I would gladly offer a discount on parts or something to make you happy and for helping us out. Maybe a set of 08 Stainless headers or exhaust at cost?

Dave Golder
General Manager
Hennessey Performance
979-885-1300
[email protected]

OP
OP
D

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I need help in getting a bone stock 2008 Viper to Motec for a few days. We are doing a special project 08 Twin Turbo Viper that Motec has, but before they can do what we need they need to get some baseline information of a 08 car that has not been modified.

if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I would gladly offer a discount on parts or something to make you happy and for helping us out. Maybe a set of 08 Stainless headers or exhaust at cost?

Dave Golder
General Manager
Hennessey Performance
979-885-1300
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Thanks guys we got a car.

Dave Golder
General Manager
Hennessey Performance
979-885-1300

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful guys. "Dave" works for one of the names I have heard a lot in regards to the furure of the VIPER... like it or not:dunno:

ar15kittykat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful guys. "Dave" works for one of the names I have heard a lot in regards to the furure of the VIPER... like it or not:dunno:

That'll be the day when I start thinking about selling my viper and owning a Z06 :(

Henn. is also getting beating in ViperAlley w/ a similar post :lmao:

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys he and his company promote the Viper like it or not. Just treat other people with respect. And if you have anything personal take it up with them MAN to Man. I for one am tired of this no respect for Fellow Viper owners crap. By the way have no affliation with Hennessy.

ar15kittykat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys he and his company promote the Viper like it or not. Just treat other people with respect. And if you have anything personal take it up with them MAN to Man. I for one am tired of this no respect for Fellow Viper owners crap. By the way have no affliation with Hennessy.

Owning & promoting vipers does not get you automatic respect, I own an SRT doesn't give me the right to steal, commit fraud against other car owners; criminals can own & promote a product (vipers & performance cars in this case) to draw clients to increase their bottom line.

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I treat people with respect that deserve respect. If you are a lying, cheating, stealing sonofabi*tch, Viper owner or not, you will not get my respect. Do you have any idea how many fellow Viper owners the Hennessey organization has screwed over the years?

ar15kittykat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I treat people with respect that deserve respect. If you are a lying, cheating, stealing sonofabi*tch, Viper owner or not, you will not get my respect. Do you have any idea how many fellow Viper owners the Hennessey organization has screwed over the years?

+1, not just Viper owners, but Supra, Mustang, Corvette, BMW, the lists goes on... About every make/type of car owners JH has layed his greedy dirty hands on... Karma's a *****.
Since his name is banned from this site and many others, can we refer to his organization as "ENRON Performance Engineering"

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea what has happened or transpired with Hen. I say talk with you wallet. Attacks don't get you anywhere. Nuff said i am done on this......

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenric, kudos for standing up for a fellow Viper enthusiast, bro. It's just that this goes back like 8 yrs, and for all of us long time viper folks it's like it was yesterday, let's just say it was as bad as bad gets, so it's a dicey sour spot ... and I have to say when I read the post I chuckled myself thinking of punchlines. It's become part of viper history, lore, legend & god knows when/if enough time will pass to have folks forget, or if it should be forgotten.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys owning all 4 Gens of our cars (dating back to 1994 )and having been a VCA NJ Member off and on since the mid 90s i can tell you a VCA NJ Member session in the late 90s resembled a *****-can you top this story about who was screwed worse by HMS.As far HMS (or whatever he has switched his company name to to avoid the judgements ect )if he really had the millions needed to assume-take over Viper ect why would a staff member of his be on various forums asking to BORROW an 08.( Cant imagine Roush or Saleen going on a Ford site to ask or borrow a car ,they would simply go buy on or ues a test car they had around the shop.)

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1, not just Viper owners, but Supra, Mustang, Corvette, BMW, the lists goes on... About every make/type of car owners JH has layed his greedy dirty hands on... Karma's a *****.
Since his name is banned from this site and many others, can we refer to his organization as "ENRON Performance Engineering"

I also have an 08 Challenger in addition to my Viper, and this shop is one of the site sponsors on the Challenger forum I belong to. They think he is a god over there. I tried to warn them, but lets say time will have to tell because I got flamed sprayed on the Challenger forum after posting their rep in the Viper community.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more people that know the better.... This is actually a great thing because it shows that tuners can't take advantage of people without a fight...

Whoever you are who brought the car... stupid move..

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte