Need help changing the looks of my Viper.

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's time to change the looks of my Viper. I would like to instal a Vipair hood and paint the front/hood/trunk black then paint one red strip down the drivers side. I'm one hour north of Atlanta and looking for a great body shop.
Thanks Shawn.

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it a 04 Mamba. I'm also thinking of the Vipair rear coupe conversion. This way it will look closer to the ACR paint scheme. Thanks V10SpeedLuvr will call Ringgold Monday.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm assuming it's a white mamba, since you're going to paint the center band black? If that's the paint scheme you're going for, you're almost going to have to paint the driver's stripe red to match the interior, particularly with the top down.

With that said, how about painting the center band satin/flat black, with the gloss red stripe...then you can add the same satin/flat black wheels, and really tie it all in together. I think it would be unique and custom, but in an OEM sort of way.

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the look of the white ACR with the red drivers stripe. So that's what I'm going for but I do have a vert so flat black is worth considering.

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the shiny ACR black better, but I don't really like the offset stripe. I can't remember if the mamba has a wing or not, but it certainly will need one!!

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how a 3m carbon fiber wrap of the hood front bumper and rear trunk with a red vinyl stipe would look. Just like the ACR.