Need Help - Clutch for Twin Turbo car

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My centerforce clutch is missing a pad so I don't want to risk using it and not sure it will hold the power. I have a new clutch on its way, but its a few weeks out. I need to find someone that has a McLeod or equivalent clutch that will hold the power for tuning the car. 2006 Gen. 3 T-56

If you have a used one that still is good or useable condition for tuning and street tuning let me know. Would love to get it in the mail tomorrow. I'm not looking for a brand new one as I have a clutch being built.

If anyone can help me out, you have no idea how big of a favor you would be providing. I can fill you in on the phone

PM me if you can help

Anthony

Last edited:
Reaction score
Call Toddy at Bad Boyzz Garage, he has the best clutch options for what you are looking for ;-) You could also buy through me, but he is very helpful with explanations and setup so might as well go direct, just tell him I sent you LOL.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Toddy at Bad Boyzz Garage, he has the best clutch options for what you are looking for ;-) You could also buy through me, but he is very helpful with explanations and setup so might as well go direct, just tell him I sent you LOL.

From my findings this^^^^^ I think if you search around a bit all info will lead you back to them. GL!

-Tim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang