Need help from a Pittsburgh area Viper owner!

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I am new here...I am picking up my Viper on Sunday and I need a way to get it from Rochester, NY to Bethel Park, PA. If anyone has a trailer, knows someone who has a trailer, or can point me in the direction of a transport company local to the area, who can move the car for me on Sunday, even Monday, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I will of course pay you for your trouble if you can move it for me. I am concerned about the road conditions in NY and I don't want to crash my Viper the first day I own it! I have family in Bethel Park and I know the roads from there to home, and I have no problem driving that. It's the 5 hours between Rochester and Pittsburgh I am worried about. Anyway, if you can recommend anyone or help me, thank you! If not, sorry I wasted your time reading my useless post.

Matt

OP
OP
I

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked with Gary, he won't be able to do anything for me for a couple of weeks. I was hoping to find a company local to Pittsburgh that could go get it for me on short notice.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be able to get you an open trailer if that is ok. My freind's enclosed Featherlite is put away for the winter.

Do you need just a trailer, or do you also need someone with a truck to transport it for you?

OP
OP
I

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I am pretty needy. Truck as well. I am flying up, hopefully trailering to Pitt, then driving from there to SC! I don't care if it's an open trailer...beggars can't be choosers...
Matt

OP
OP
I

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at the weather up there pretty closely, and it looks like I am going to be able to drive it. How bad can it be? The job pay is negotiable - what will it cost me for you to do it?

Matt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302