Need help from Viper Owners in North Carolina - Life and death situation

JRod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is for a nine year old girl named Alli Knowles that is loosing the battle with a rare form of cancer called Ewing Sarcoma. She has been fighting hard and honestly doesn't know the end is near. The doctors have given her a couple of weeks to live. She loves speed and fast cars so some of the local car enthusiasts are organizing a cruize and ride for her. One of her last requests was to ride in a fast Car.there is a trip to her house scheduled for on Saturday the 10th to give her a ride in any of the cars of her choosing. Any show of support will be greatly appreciated.

Alli came home from the hospital and is extreamly excited. The mother broke down to tears and the father and brothers can't wait to see all the cars. SO WE ARE A HUGE GO. The family requested that we get every car we can. So if you said you were going to come then please do. The meeting place will be the ******* Barrel on I95 at highway 53 at 4:00pm tomorrow Saturday the 10th just south of Fayetteville NC. Then we will cruise to the house and take Alli for a ride. Actually the whole family wants to go for a ride. The mother said she is going to double charge the video camera to get all the cars coming down the road. I was asked to plan a route for the ride which I will do my best to get done. I am so excited right now I feel like I am about to fire off a new engine (which we all know is better than Christmas). Any way, when the mother heard about how much money we raised she didn't know what to say except to tell every one a huge thanks. You all are an amazing bunch of people. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

You must be registered for see images attach

Any one have time Saturday for a little girl with cancer? - HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

The Official Alli Knowles and contributors thread. - Corvette Forum

Please Read; Life And Death Matter - LS1TECH

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JRod, I moved this into the Carolinas regional section in hopes that people specific to your region would see it. You won't be able to post here since the regional sections are read-only for non-VCA members, but hope it helps.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where at in NC? My mother recently passed away from cancer after a 3 year battle and I would love to help. I'm in Central VA, but will drive to NC for this. Please PM me with some details so I can do what I can.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it was posted just before the event, so already passed....

BTW, I'm from Richmond (Chesterfield area), where are you at?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth