Need help with two things!!!!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a car I that when I do a title check it comes up as a GTS. The car I am getting is a RT/10. Why? Also, looking to trade a Gen I Tonnau(sp) cover for a Gen II T-cover. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

ggc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few thoughts. I would check the VIN on the car versus the title. I am sure a GTS VIN has a little different code than an RT. Your dealer or someone here should be able to help.

Does the seller have any documented history such as window sticker or purchase agreement from dealer.

Have your local Dodge service dept run the VIn for their history. That will tell you what options the car has and warranty history. That will confirm GTS or RT.

Check CARFAX for any salvage or repair or other strange history.

It is always possible that someone in the state title department goofed, but I would check this very carefully.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, aka wilddude, aka 96_RT_10, are you leaving the club :confused:

Tomer
PS Congrats on your almost new acquisition!

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, aka wilddude, aka 96_RT_10, are you leaving the club :confused:

Tomer
PS Congrats on your almost new acquisition!

Hey Tomer,
Maybe in a big way. Will know for sure on Sat. Don't want to jix the deal. How is everything out in Cali? You guys getting together anytime soon? Has Dave got his Roe S/C on yet? :cool:

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tomer,
Maybe in a big way. Will know for sure on Sat. Don't want to jix the deal. How is everything out in Cali? You guys getting together anytime soon? Has Dave got his Roe S/C on yet? :cool:

Hey Mike (aka wilddude), been busy with the house. S/C, 70mm throttle bodies and Vipermed airbox is still sitting in sealed boxes in the garage. So what's the new project? G-14 classified? :D When's your next trip out to the PRK? We'll have to hookup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine