Need O2 Sensors

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got O2 Sims on my car and I am throwing the CEL, so I am going to give the O2 sensors in air a try. Anyone have any O2 sensors they would like to sell or do I need to contact a forum vendor for some? :) Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, for my 06. Does DC's program still allow it to pass TX emissions tests? I don't care about the CEL being on, but I need to get the car inspected and it won't pass with the CEL on, they hook up to the OBDII port to run the test. Also, isn't the program more expensive than two O2 sensors? Thanks again!

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI to TX owners who have to pass the OBDII scan test without cats (thus no rear O2 sensors) - I bought the SCT tuner and had Dan turn the rear O2 sensors off to remove the CEL (which it did), but failed TX emission test yesterday. Dan and I are discussing other options now, he has been very helpful thru the entire process.

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy downstream O2 sensors here in Houston? JonB said they should be about $110 for both, one dealer here in town said $98 each, another one said $120 each (Viper tax seems a little high here). I bought a new header back system from JonB and need O2 sensors now (Dan is sending me a new program to turn the rear sensors back on). I am trying to pass inspection by 10/31. Thanks-

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte