Need photoshop help on Fe B/W coupe

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering some rims on my Blue/white FE coupe. Considering the relative rarity, I am having trouble finding any pics of the FE with custom rims. Can any of you with photoshop expertise create a mock up of a B/W coupe with these forgeline rims?

Thanks in advance!!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, anyone else chime in on whether you think the gunmetal rim with chrome lip will look like on a B/W coupe. I currently have all chrome rims which look great - but I really like these forgelines. Wondering whether it will look too "busy" since the rim color won't match car or stripe color...

Thanks in advance!

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
>>Dawg2Snake - I'm considering some rims on my Blue/white FE coupe. Considering the relative rarity, I am having trouble finding any pics of the FE with custom rims. Can any of you with photoshop expertise create a mock up of a B/W coupe with these forgeline rims?<<

I can't help you with Photoshopping but here's the 067/200 with black wheels. They're OK, but I'm giving serious thought to swapping them to my black/black 2004 and moving the stock 04 rims to the 06.

I'm new to Vipers so I'm not sure if I'll be committing some sort of sacrilege by putting 04 rims on an 06 car.

Attachments

• DSC00526.JPG
    DSC00526.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IsaacHH-070924-6000c.jpg
    IsaacHH-070924-6000c.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 42

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the gunmetal will look good with white stripes. Probably better on a blue/silver coupe. Stick with brushed or polished centers.

I'm wondering what a set of white powdercoated sidewinders might look like on my blue/white coupe...

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the gunmetal wheel is beautiful but I think it will clash with the white. I'm buying the Forgeline ZX3R wheels with silver centers for the track. Gunmetal is the prettiest but it doesn't look well on the B/W car....