NEVCA - Tatortoga May 19-20

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always we are invited to attend the NY/CT clubs annual TatorToga in Saratoga, NY. It's a fun overnight event that includes dinner at the now famous Log Jam restaurant, and a car show the next day. It must be a great time since the same members keep going back every year.

Check it out and let Chuck know if you are planning on attending.

BTW, everyone had great things to say about last years route across southern VT. Once we know who's going maybe we can do the same route again this year.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/651439-TatorToga-May-19-20-Event.-Dinner-amp-Hotel-Info!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pre-registration is open for the car show on line till May 15th and it is only $10! Here's the link: http://saratogaautomuseum.org/spring-autoeuro-show/

The Dinner list:

Wizard + 1
Dan + 1
JR + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Dick + 1

If your thinking of going, I need to give the Log Jam a head count on the 14th. Give me a call or e-mail me about the dinner: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

racegate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry wish I could go, but I can't make it-- leaving that weekend on a business trip to Vegas.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I see sunshine is predicted for the weekend (after last year's rain we were a liitle leary to sign up early). We are headed to TatorToga this weekend. We will lead a group through scenic Vermont like we have done the last couple of years. This includes a stop at the top of Hogback Mountain and the Bennington Memorial. The meeting location is the Centrix Bank lower parking lot (for GPS users enter: 14 Armory Road, Milford, NH. Note: this address is across the street from the bank but you wont be able to miss us). Meeting time is 10:00 am with a 10:30 departure time. Please post to this thread if you are planning on joining us.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
I will not be able to make it this year. Figures a sunny shot by the Bennignton monument is what I've been looking for. Rick

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys right now I gott hang out with Mike and John? 2 People that I cant stand! Someone else please sign up lol!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Text from Martin,
"Cool John, come on up Friday night. Can't wait to watch my property value skyrocket from parking that beautiful Yellow beast in front of my place"

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Chuck and all the members;.....
Sorry, I can not make this event.....timimg is just a conflict.....:disappointed:

Chuck puts together a great dinner at the Log House Rest....:rock:
Food is awesume and the desert is big enough to share....:hug2:
Drive safe and enjoy the car show....&....:sun:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Skeeter
Dan L. + 1 & girlfriend ?
Martin + 1
Ron + 1
Mike & Jill
Bill & Nancy
James & Colleen

Reservations are now closed. :(

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have another loaner coming, unfortuately he is slow to react to emails, making choices, and late for the party....and what do you know....his car is also yellow.....

Chuck can we get Steve Orsini and his girlfriend Pia on the guest list for the Log Jam? other wise he is going to eat at McDonalds....might as well, those golden arches will match his car perfectly for a picture!

Steve will be driving with John and I up to Milford Saturday moring to meet up with Tour guide Mike. Who else is meeting up besides us 4? Anyone? I dont really like any of these people.;)

Martin

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:meal: Mikey D's Happy Meal.. :lmao:

The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Skeeter
Dan L. + 1 & girlfriend ?
Martin + 1
Ron + 1
Mike & Jill
Bill & Nancy
James & Colleen
Steve & Pia

Reservations are now closed. :(

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so here's the list of those meeting up on Saturday in Milford:

John
Shaun
Martin
Steve
Mike

If you have a FRS radio please remember to bring it. Since Martin doesn't like us very much we wont be waiting for him if he is late this year.:nono: So expect to leave at 10:30 sharp.:drive: