New 2008 Viper Owner

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the new Viper just arrived home.

About 1 month ago I sent out a post and asked for some information as well as advice on purchasing a Viper. A lot of you replied with great advice, without it we would still be looking for a new car. We purchased the car from Buhler Dodge in NJ. They were a great dealership to work with. It was the first time I purchased a car and the dealership said that they did not need a down payment. Several of you told me that is just the way that they do business. I would highly recommend this dealership.

We purchased a used 2008 venom red coupe with 37 miles and no stripes at this time. I believe we will have strips added later this summer.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Last edited:

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice and only 37 miles. I almost purchased a 2006 coupe from Buhler a few years back.

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, I just purchased a 08 vert myself. It is venom red. I brought it home last week. It had 267 miles on it. I have already started looking for upgrades.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Viper Nation!

If you'll PM me your VIN, I'll get your status updated to Viper Owner.

OP
OP
M

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was. The car is perfect just as you said. Thanks for everything. Now we just have to wait for some warm weather so that we can drive it.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was. The car is perfect just as you said. Thanks for everything. Now we just have to wait for some warm weather so that we can drive it.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be thrilled. It must be awful frustrating with a beautiful new Viper in the garage but not being able to drive it
due to a Wisconsin winter.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car. Bet it took you forever to get every speck of snow off your driveway for the photo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960