New additon to our family

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I invited our new daughter into the world on Friday Nov. 20 at 8:50 in the morning. Our daughters name is Jenna and both Her and Mom are doing great.
What an awesome feeling to watch my first child being born, the greatest feeling in the world.
Kind of scary just knowing that this little person depends on me for everything in her life but we are more than willing to take on the challenge with open arms. We went to the Hospital a couple and left a family. Simply awesome.
More about the Baby

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fourth picture over, little Jenna finds out her parents have a Viper. She obviously is showing her excitement and awareness of what a cool mom and dad she has!!

Cute pictures and thanks for sharing!:headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there and done that. Nine and a half years ago with my daughter. You got it right when you said "greatest feeling in the world!" It's only gonna get better! Congrats!

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for the kind words everybody. Really feels odd saying "my daughter" when I am talking to family and friends but it does feel good to say it. We are on cloud nine and hope we never come down!
BTW, the fourth picture over is actually when Jenna found out our health insurance has lapsed and we have to pay for all of this out of pocket!! :omg: :D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sons 13+ now, I don't think you ever forget that moment when they arrive ;) God that seems like a couple of hours ago!

Congrats on your daughters arrival, So wheres the baby seat going to go? :D Just remember to lock off the passenger air bag in the viper ;)

Mark
:uk:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My daughter, soon to be five was born on 12/23, that was the best Christmas ever. We opened Christmas gifts in the maturnity ward with with sisters and brothers and parents. I wrapped up a case of beer to look like a present so I could smuggle it in the hospital, put it in the tub with an unendding supply of ice from the ice machine.

Oh, yeah, the daughter part! That was the best of all and don't even think of selling the Viper, it's not as easy to get out in it as it was pre family, but you can still get your licks in with it, probably just not as much as you would like.

Give Thanks this week, you're a lucky man.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations~!!! Unfortunately, my 'puter won't let me view videos or pics with links yet, but I copied it to 'my favorites', and will view when fixed!~! ENJOY~~~! SLEEP WELL ;)
~juli

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Beautiful little baby you have there.

I invited my daughter into the world beginning last week. Looks like she is going to hold out until the due date of December 9th.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats..............Just you wait Viper Tax & mods will seem cheap comparatively speaking! :D

We have a 12 year old son and a soon to be (Monday) 15 year old daughter.

Tony2