New Autoform Product Available Now

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have finished the newest part from Autoform, and it's available for order. I have all the information in the new products section, so check out the prices and more pictures there. Here's one photo to show you.

8409side_angle-med.jpg

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, the product is the soft top cover. This one is made of fiberglass and collapses so it will fit in your truck, just incase you get caught in a little weather. I have all the description in the other post as well. Nice catch on the gas door, we used to have our polished one on this car.

Nich0las

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this collapse in half? If so how noticeable is the seam?

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It does collapse in half, and as you can tell from the photo, the seam is not that noticeable. Get me an email address and I will send you some pictures of the part broken down, if you like.

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony, This looks awesome! :2tu: How much is it? I am definitely interested. I had been wondering if something like this existed and had been looking for something just like this. I saw the cf one that someone had developed (can't remember if it was you or not) and thought that was too much. This is much more subtle and looks like it belongs on the car (why can't DC do this????)

Nich0las

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things, what is the finish of the cover on this vehicle and do you have any other photos of an SRT other than black or at least an example of the painted to match option? Sorry for all the questions.

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My apologies if this is a stupid question, but what do you need the soft top cover for. One came with my car and I have never used it, this includes tracking the car with the top down. Am I just waiting for something bad to happen, or is it a looks thing?

thanks

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Two things, what is the finish of the cover on this vehicle and do you have any other photos of an SRT other than black or at least an example of the painted to match option? Sorry for all the questions.
The finish on the semi-gloss black versions will have a mild texture, similar to what we use on our rollbar filler panels. The primer and the painted options will be prepped to have a smooth finish, as to blend in with the finish of the car. We are hoping to have an example of a painted one very soon.

Also, I still have a couple of these in stock, so if anyone is still thinking about them, let me know.

SilverViperSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony

Is it going to work with the roll bar you are selling. I love the security of your bar but unfortunately I'm no more capable to put safely the original soft top cover, because of the shape of the filler panel that came in the kit. :confused:

Can you also post a picture were your cover is color match with the car (no Semi-gloss black) to apreciate the style it give (will love to see it on a Silver one.) :laugh:

Thank you

SilverViperSRT

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My apologies if this is a stupid question, but what do you need the soft top cover for. One came with my car and I have never used it, this includes tracking the car with the top down. Am I just waiting for something bad to happen, or is it a looks thing?

thanks
It is a looks thing.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the emails and pm's about the looks. I will get a picture of a body color one up as soon as we get one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456