New Board is now OPEN! Some changes still to be made..

Reaction score
Not right now Jim. They ARE still there, I'm just working on the "how-to" to integrate the access. I finally sorted out the Avatars today and have been working hard to get them all updated. Lottsa work there as the our info has changed from board to board. For instance...on the old board you were (for instance) user #1375...but on this board you are #1950. The BEST way for the Avatars to work (to avoid issues with certain characters in usernames) is to base the links on the user number. I have to go through and modify each one. A slow process....but I keep plugging away at it. :) The images you are interested in, and accessability, is high on the list. I'll continue to work on the Avatars, I have some work to do on the search feature, and uploads (not in any particualr order). :)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shlt, Im banned from there..Man, do i miss it sooooo much...i wish i can get a chance to let my fellow Vipers vote me in again..I miss it so much, gee golly... :rolleyes:

Why would the Viperclub let the Viperalley ELITE crowd post here when they constantly call this place the Morgue??? : :rolleyes:

Yo Tonyyyy Vipermad..we meeting at Tators???Yeah baby :D

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats okay, Tony; you still have this place. Unless of course, you adapt your "evil twin" persona again. :laugh:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike..I was never evil...Your friends on the ViperElite.com board were just to good for me..You know..Next time when you bash me when Im not on, at least speak the truth about what we spoke on PM's..The topic was MSVENOM and DodgeViper22..I think you know what I mean, so lets just move on with this topic..take care...