New Car, trailer, clutch, mats, clock, key chains, 1,000hp axles and more

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last week I bought a Stealth R/T Twin Turbo from JonB. I needed a clutch for my Viper and mentioned to him in an email that I wish I could find another Stealth TT as mine needed some tuning. Jon sent me back "Black OK?"

I couldn't find any buds with passports (Cdn or US) and emailed Jonn that I wish I had a smaller, cheaper enclosed car trailer. Jon emailed back a name and phone number.

I bought the trailer, the Stealth TT, clutch and a ton of other parts. Jon gave me a Mulrooney for a Black 91 Stealth R/T TT (his first Stealth). Jon gave me a beautiful Dodge gift set with nail clippers, knife, pen, accessories and an awesome case. Then Jon gave me a "Viper Car Knife". He donated about 30 Viper pens to the Wstrn Cda Chptr of the VCA for distribution. I have Red Viper pens for Red cars and Blue Viper pens for Blue Vipers! :) :)

Here's the link to my Stealth TT thread ... http://forums.viperclub.org/driven/627443-jonbs-stealth-r-t-tt.html

While at Jon's office he fielded calls from Prefect (ACR aero parts???) and helped some Viper guy our with an insurance claim. A couple others had to call back later as I was trying to pay Jon for all the stuff I ordered from him. He gave me so much stuff (souveneirs, knick knacks and doodads). I even asked Jon to write me a bill for some of the free stuff (blue Viper floor mat) so that I would get less hassells at the border crossing.

Thanks Jon

Ted Hlokoff