new clutch/flywheel

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the time has come for me to replace my clutch and flywheel... dealership hosed me last time and I am looking to either upgrade for cheaper (it can be done based on the prices they gave me last time) or simply replace the stock parts but NOT at the dealerships prices.... assuming my primary goal here is saving money and my secondary goal, if possible, is some sort of performance gain, what is my best option for a 2004 srt in need of a clutch kit and a flywheel (and maybe a clutch slave....?)

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure "save money" and "performance gain" isn't a contradiction although you know best based on what you were charged labour.
I've just fitted a Fidanza flywheel, centerforce clutch and stock slave (gen2).
Good luck.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring your car to chuck tator he will take good care of you and top notch work

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the LUK "stock" clutch in mine and couldn't be happier. Especially for the price. I didn't change the flywheel, but the next time I'm in there I'm going with an aluminum flywheel.

OP
OP
R

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just under 40k miles on the car and this is the first clutch to go... wheres the cheapest webpage to order this stuff from, it was almost 70 yesterday in boston and I would like to get one more ride in before I cover her up!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gawd, I feel like such a troll, but...

I have a brand new BBG clutch/flywheel available.

Don't worry about it Dave, so do I..:cool: The ACR-X clutch kit will only fit the Gen 4. I do however make the ACR-X clutch kit in a Gen 3 configuration in 2 versions, full competition and a quiet street/track version also. By the way I watched your interview this past Sunday on NBC's sports networks SRT Viper Cup's race.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the first BadBoyzzGarage clutch kit for the GEN I and GEN II models and I LOVE it!!! I'd recommend you look into the matched kits Toddy has.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer charged me 1781.41 for clutch kit w/ pressure plate, cylinder clutch slave, bushing-hydraulic clutch, flywhel and labor...