New Colors SRT-10 Viper 1 Badd Ride Series 2

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found these @ Wal-Mart Cost $3.00, Series #2 Blue/white stripes & silver/black stripe!!

Happy Hunting

Sam!!!!!!!!!!!

:2tu:

639IMG_0785-med.JPG

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the red with black stripe and the yellow with black stripe models and they are really nice. Those pictured look even nicer. :2tu:

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat if you have a kmart check there both Kmarts near hear had several sets. Or I have a spare set you can have at cost plus shipping. LMK

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat if you have a kmart check there both Kmarts near hear had several sets. Or I have a spare set you can have at cost plus shipping. LMK

I'll check my Kmart tonight (I know Wal-Mart doesnt have them), but if I cant find them, can you please pick me up a set of silver and blue? Thanks!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll check my Kmart tonight (I know Wal-Mart doesnt have them), but if I cant find them, can you please pick me up a set of silver and blue? Thanks!

Nevermind. I found these at a KMart while I was at lunch this afternoon. They really look great! I would've bought any extras for any of you guys, but they only had one of each color :( . For the last few Vipers I've bought at retail stores, I've gotten the last one. Either they are picking up in popularity or the stores are getting fewer Vipers than in the past. I never used to have any trouble finding new Vipers when they first hit the shelves.

I also found a Maisto 1:43 red SRT that I'd never seen before. I'll start a new thread about it and post pics sometime this weekend. I'm up to 339 Vipers now :headbang:

p.s.--For those people looking for the 2 new One Badd Ride Vipers, a lot of people are having luck at Kmarts. Kmart usually has a crappy selection, but it looked like all new inventory today. I checked 3 wal-marts (plus a couple places in FL) and none of them had either of the new 1 Badd Ride Vipers.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow just spent 2 hours looking all over the place for the 2 cars... came back and found both as a package on eBay. Done deal...

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the four combo's mentioned in this thread the total out there? Has anyone seen anything other than:

Red/black stripe
Yellow/black stripe
Silver/black stripe
Blue/2 white stripes

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the four combo's mentioned in this thread the total out there? Has anyone seen anything other than:

Red/black stripe
Yellow/black stripe
Silver/black stripe
Blue/2 white stripes
Those are the only color schemes I have been able to find. I ended up with an extra silver w/black but my nephew was in love with it. He would sit in my office and just stare at it. I made his day when I gave it to him. Of course the first thing he did was open it and start rollig it on the carpet.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Of course the first thing he did was open it and start rolling it on the carpet."

I wonder how many of the $3.00+ models ever get opened? I'll bet at least 90% are still in the package.

My son, has several dozen of the "more expensive" ones that he actually plays with. Mostly Muscle Machines. He's got probably 100+ $.99 Hot Wheels and Matchbox that are loose and about 15 1:18 cars that he pushes around.

What an industry. If they make a model, any model, in Viper, Vette, Mustang, Cobra, etc. they KNOW that a ton will be sold to collectors who collect that particular badge. What an industry!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude