281hood4-med.JPG

281hood2-med.JPG

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is amasing to see in person as it has so many different shades of pearl in it that it constantly changes as you look at different angles.Plus when i parked it tonight,i think it was staring at me as i walked away.I wonder what its doing now with all of those other vipers in the shop :) my hats off to setsers custom for an amazing piece of work and for being more of a perfectionist than me

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that another cobra ;) ?
Ouchhhh :) .......not the old snake debate.Bottom line is i know this artist well enough and he knows me well enough for me to leave him the hood and say"its yours use your own creative judgement" he had a clean slate to work with and absolutely no interfearance or tips from me.I trust this artist enough to say do what you like and call me when its done.And in my opinion he read my mind and beyond and created a masterpiece. P.S and yes we all have remembrance of the god awfull green worm/snake popping out of the side of my hood.Needless to say....Different artist......His words were "your other snakes looked great.........if they were on a truck".......live and learn

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipermed, i was only kidding! it looks great, just remember the old posts about the paintings on the side of your hood :)

ceieio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great! Reminds me of a funny car we ran. It was a 70 Mach 1 body and we were running a 335 Waterman Chevrolet in it. The car had a ghosted cobra on the hood and the scales were highlighted carefully so that a Chevrolet bow-tie was hidden on the "chest" of the snake. Sort of like "Hidden Pictures".

I thought it was cool, the Ford guys trash talked us, the Chevy guys trash talked us, and the Dodge guys ignored us.

Eventually we saw the light and ran a AA fuel rail with a Keith Black Hemi in it.

Fun times for a 19 year old!

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipermed, i was only kidding! it looks great, just remember the old posts about the paintings on the side of your hood :)

Absolutely no offence taken.I will be the first to admit that they were horrible.By the way anyone want a good deal on a blue/white OEM hood with a cooooooooool,,,cobra,gardner,viper and maybe even a little earthworm in it

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of how in love I was with my 78 black trans Am with the big gold bird on it (Smokey & the Bandit style.) That wasn't ghosted though, and that is what really makes this one cool.

Can you please post a photo with the hood down?

Can a photoshop guy then please convert it to a red car since so many of us have that color?

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It (the custom hood) looked ugly when you took delivery, I didn't know something like that could turn out to be soo beautiful...

Good ups...you people make me all the more jealous everyday. :smirk:

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way anyone want a good deal on a blue/white OEM hood with a cooooooooool,,,cobra,gardner,viper and maybe even a little earthworm in it

How good of deal???

Chuck, Sounds like a deal that needs to be discussed over some blackened skinless at the winghouse.By the way saturday nights show is supposed to have about 250plus cars