New Guy... to this lovely Viper Site!!

BMoney5327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all viper lovers! Just wanted to welcome myself here..Im Bruce Money from Piscataway NJ..in loveeee with vipers always wanted one sense i was a kid..Now im 23years old and have another 2 years to wait! Its just all because thats when i get my funds that was left to me in the bank,when i turn 25..lookin for like a 96-98 GTS..love em! Also neva been for a sitdown or a ride in a viper ever in my life..lol maybe a local resident can show me ONE day how the expierence feels!! so i know what iam about to buy in couple years!! thanks for readin,hope to hear some feedback from you'll!! :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh man.... another trust fund baby.

You know the rules for TF babies here right? The first round of oil changes for all VCA members in your region are on you. ;) :D

Welcome to the madhouse!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TF babies???? lol umm let me know...btw how much do oil changes usually run?

DIY oil change: Filter $7-$10, Oil $60 +/- (10 +/- quarts)

TF Baby Oil Change $120 ;)

Hope you're in the Mid-South (AR, LA, MS) VCA Region :laugh:

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Edison NJ you can get an oil change for a flat 200.00! By the way....it's dangerous to drive such a nice car in NJ traffic. Been there, done that. :bonker:

Welcome!

OP
OP
B

BMoney5327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dangerous to drive in NJ...uh-oh!!!! damn stop makin me think twice now lol! speakin on that note..this past weekend i believe it was a saturday i seen a red gts with gold wheels on highway of 287 at about 4ish-5pm...was it any of you guys??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi