New Guy

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm brand spanking new. Just bought a '94 Viper and this looks like the place to be. I'm 52 and have built/owned my share of cars, bikes, etc, but these cars are in a class by themselves for sure.

You must be registered for see images

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome aboard lobo :2tu:

lots of great info here, take advantage of the 'search' feature

nice looking RT!

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been looking for a black Gen I for awhile and found this one with 13.8k miles...just had to have sidepipes. Now I just gotta figure out what that second brake pedal is for :) .

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lobo,
You ****.

Kelly (who is just jealous of your "I got my car" thread while I'm STILL waiting for my car to leave Florida ;) .)

Congrats on a beautiful car man. :laugh: The RT/10 is stunning in all black.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lobo,
Well I hope your quote doesn’t pertain to your new side windows ;) (I need some help with that one :confused: )I want to say welcome to the family, you have joined the greatest car club in existence, so get ready for some excitement! Just take your time and get used to your new snake then LET-ER-EAT! Congrats buddy, welcome aboard and hope to see you out there one day :2tu:
Kevin 02 RT/10

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome...looks like this is gonna be fun.

As far as the quote goes...these cars are made of fiberglass aren't they? At least part of them anyway?

I ueed to take my glass bodied bucket to car shows and all the guys with metal buckets said "If it ain't steel it ain't real" so I said yeah, but "If it ain't glass it ain't fast". Trying to carry that philosophy over to the Viper.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Lobo!

Just keep her pointed straight forward when you hit it, or she'll bite you. You're gonna have a grin on your face for a long time. Get used to being a movie star! :2tu:

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the "family" There are some great folks on the forum that are always ready to help. Obviously no one told you that RED is fastest (right Wizard?), but black goes good too. Great looking ride. :2tu: