New Maisto in 1:64?

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped by Drugmart tonight for a few things and or course, had to check out the diecast scene. They had more than I expected and found the two below. The Blue/white stripes car has different wheels than the ones from a few years ago. Sorry I couldn't get a good pic of them. They are not black as the pic looks. They are five spoke, like HRE's where each spoke is double. The Red/white stripe RT/10 I don't believe I've seen before from Maisto.

Interesting to note that the RT has stripes as they appeared in 1996 on the white and black cars. I don't believe the combo was ever offered from the factory. Then again, when have the diecast manufacturers ever cared about being accurate? Good find none the less.

1612134-3414_IMG-med.JPG

1612134-3415_IMG-med.JPG

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think they do have a base variation on them if you look closely (look for their website on the bottom). You can find a number of the Maisto variations listed here:
Link

Scott

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost forgot about that website, DiecastVipers.com. Thanks for reminding me. What a great site! As many 1:64 cars as I have, it's amazing how many I DON'T have.

Always fun to "discover" a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya