New Member here....

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hello everyone...just wanted to say hi....I'm a new member to the Viper world (my first one) and will join the VCA this week....waiting on my new 09 ACR which will hopefully arrive ths week....anyone else from the Springfield, MA area?

You must be registered for see images attach

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the most awesome club. That is one nice car you picked out.

I am the VP of the New England region and we do have a member or two in the Springfield area. Not sure if they visit this site or not. You are sort of between two good regions so there may be others in your area that belong to the NY/CT region.

I can't wait to see your car as white is my fav. color, and despite what others may tell you it truly is the fastest color. Most just don't know this fact because there are so few white cars.

If you have any questions you may contact me.

Cheers!

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I really cant explain how careful you need to be the first few months, especially this time of year. My son sold me his Viper and said "that car is potentially more dangerous than my GSXR 1000" That saved me the first two yrs, then last wk end I visited a friend s house for 25 min. Not realizing tires could cool down so quickly, (even my new PS2 s) I lost it and although I did no damage it could have been much worse, And I Knew Better! Enjoy, but remember you're a hair away from totaling your beauty!!

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome to the site. this is the place to be if you want to get info about Vipers, find stuff for your car and meet some great people.

warm tires, car and you up before you have some fun:)

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome.....the car is actually going into storage until the Spring....I bought it now because of the good deals and incentives on 09's....I previously had a 07 Z06 and currently have an 09 GT-R so I know these cars need the upmost of respect....looking forward to the warm weather!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Another convert!! You won't be disappointed if you give yourself time to get to know her limits. Speaking of limits, Do you plan to track it? I doubt you can keep yourself out of the seat for 2 months!!! Get a trailer and take it down south for some fun! Jim

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome! Another convert!! You won't be disappointed if you give yourself time to get to know her limits. Speaking of limits, Do you plan to track it? I doubt you can keep yourself out of the seat for 2 months!!! Get a trailer and take it down south for some fun! Jim

Thanks for the welcome and yes the car will be tracked....that's mostly why I bought it!

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Gilly 6993;
Welcome from New Hampshire, I am just over the Mass. border.
If you are going to set your car up for tracking, Good Luck. The ACR handles fantastic.
With the Comp II tires, once they get hot, they stick real good.
Not so comfortable on the street with worn black top surface, kinda grabs and tracks all over the road.
Hope to see you at one or two of our events. Great people.
Great car, you will love it....:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, and gorgeous ACR color combo, first one I've seen with the orange drivers' stripe...nice!
Enjoy...and yes, you've joined a FANtastic region (either NY/CT or New England). Waiting for Spring is not so fun, but just LOOKING at the cars waiting in the garage is always a dream. ENJOY!
~juli

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see that color up close!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu::2tu:

We have so many events this summer you are going to just love your new car and the NEVCA!!!!!!:2tu::2tu:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard gilly6993, your going to be in good hands with this club. Hope to see you at the events which are planned for most weekends during the season and wraps up with a fantastic Christmas party. The color scheme on the car looks great, you'll be very happy with it I'm sure. Any questions, don't hestitate to ask anyone, we're all family on this site. Hope to see you soon, spring is just around the corner, just not sure what corner that is right now. Although, pitchers and catchers report in 3 weeks, go Red Sox!!

jack

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gilly?:think:

Were you an army or marine sniper? Maybe an airforce forward air controller?

I know, it's off topic, but I thought I would ask.

I've been through Springfield many times - it's a great town and beautiful country. Home of Indian Motorcycles. Welcome to the club - that's an awesome car!!!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car, welcome to the 09 ACR club. I have seen that color combo in person and it looks born to run.

Bruce

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gilly?:think:

Were you an army or marine sniper? Maybe an airforce forward air controller?

I know, it's off topic, but I thought I would ask.

I've been through Springfield many times - it's a great town and beautiful country. Home of Indian Motorcycles. Welcome to the club - that's an awesome car!!!

not quite but I was a Navy Dentist....Springfield is a nice area....close to Boston and NYC without the high cost of living....can't wait to get the car at weeks end and then look at it til the weather gets better:D

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club gilly6993, hope to see you at some events this year and please feel free to post some pictures of that awsome lookin ACR when you take delivery.

FLX109

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks everyone....word is that it has left the Reliable warehouse today and should get here by Thursday or Friday....to bad it's just so damn cold still!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R