New member Pics of my new to me viper!!!!!!

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys been lurking for some time now, after some good searching I finally got the viper i was looking for. 03 with under 4k miles,corsa,new nittos and 3 peice forgeline wheels. The car is showroom. I bought the car from forum member WAM and would like to thank Bill for a great pleasant transaction. Car was about 3 hrs from me and the trip back was sick!! half with the top up and half with it down. The exhaust note is intoxicating!!!!!!! On to some pics.

OP
OP

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yea it def looks great in person and sounds fantastic. My only current plans are a fresh coat of wax!!!

beerly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yea it def looks great in person and sounds fantastic. My only current plans are a fresh coat of wax!!!

All I ever wanted was a stock Viper. You'd think that'd be more than enough. And it really is. But "I'll just do ______ and that's it". Welcome to the club. It's a great addiction!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that. 500 hp was fine at first as was the stock suspension, the wheels, the brakes, interior, the rear, the gearing, paint and on and on....

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys been lurking for some time now, after some good searching I finally got the viper i was looking for. 03 with under 4k miles,corsa,new nittos and 3 peice forgeline wheels. The car is showroom. I bought the car from forum member WAM and would like to thank Bill for a great pleasant transaction. Car was about 3 hrs from me and the trip back was sick!! half with the top up and half with it down. The exhaust note is intoxicating!!!!!!! On to some pics.

Yes, I have seen this car in person, and it is beautiful. He never drove it, and you got a great car.

OP
OP

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and thanks Hank for the many questions on the vette viper debate