New Member to the VCA.....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself as I have joined the club, thanks to Thaimonkee and Peter @ ISP. Both have amazing cars and couldn't resist not having one so Thaimonkee and myself drove down to Atlanta :drive: and picked up an '01 GTS w/7k miles, couldn't be happier with my purchase :2tu:. It came with a Chrysler warranty but hopefully I won't have to use it anytime soon. If I were to have to take it to a Viper tech, can someone inform me of whom I should see around the VA/MD region?

Thanks.....

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself as I have joined the club, thanks to Thaimonkee and Peter @ ISP. Both have amazing cars and couldn't resist not having one so Thaimonkee and myself drove down to Atlanta :drive: and picked up an '01 GTS w/7k miles, couldn't be happier with my purchase :2tu:. It came with a Chrysler warranty but hopefully I won't have to use it anytime soon. If I were to have to take it to a Viper tech, can someone inform me of whom I should see around the VA/MD region?

Thanks.....

Hey Mark, welcome to the club! Congrats on your GTS, they are truly awesome cars. Since you are up in MD, I'll let some of the Marylanders chime in on who to take your car to....do you care to say where you are located?

We have some great events coming up...hope to see you around! (See the pinned thread at the top of our region forum for the calendar).

Kelly

PS: I added your email to our mailing list so you'll get notification of upcoming events, news, etc.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark, welcome to the club! Congrats on your GTS, they are truly awesome cars. Since you are up in MD, I'll let some of the Marylanders chime in on who to take your car to....do you care to say where you are located?

We have some great events coming up...hope to see you around! (See the pinned thread at the top of our region forum for the calendar).

Kelly

PS: I added your email to our mailing list so you'll get notification of upcoming events, news, etc.

I am located in Bethesda but have the GTS up in New Market, MD (near Frederick).

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Mark. Wow, that was fast! I will email you out a calendar of events if I haven't already.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already I have received a lot of PM's from club members, some from other regions as well trying to direct me to a viper tech in my area, this is great!

One thing though is I am referring to a Viper Tech that works for a dealer since I have the Chrysler warranty, just in case I am forced to take it there. Anyone know of someone still at a dealer?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already I have received a lot of PM's from club members, some from other regions as well trying to direct me to a viper tech in my area, this is great!

One thing though is I am referring to a Viper Tech that works for a dealer since I have the Chrysler warranty, just in case I am forced to take it there. Anyone know of someone still at a dealer?

All three I had relationships with are at non-existent Dodge dealerships anymore. There is a guy in Springfield who many have used. Can't remember his name since I never used him. Do you have any outstanding warranty issues?

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All three I had relationships with are at non-existent Dodge dealerships anymore. There is a guy in Springfield who many have used. Can't remember his name since I never used him. Do you have any outstanding warranty issues?

Reverse lights just stopped working....