new ny/ct member

steve p

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi. i'm a new guy. my name is Steve Plotkin from monticello,ny. i bought my viper in aug. 08, but i've been researching the site for a year before that. after a long search, i found a spotless 2500 mile 05 copperhead. i love this car like you guys do. i read all the newbie precautions, and follow them,but still can't resist putting my foot in it now and then. i owned an auto repair shop for 28 years and hope to offer useful info i have gained over the years. thanks to Adrian Byrd and Viper Tony for all their help, and lastly to the great Chuck Tator.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Steve! Sorry I wasn't able call you as planned this evening. If you need help uploading an Avatar, let me know.

<== Avatar

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, Steve it was great talking to you today and looking forward to meeting you soon. ViperT thanks for helping me out.....Adrian

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! You picked a great year to join the club, tons of events going on to put your foot into it and have some fun with all the great Viper owners here. Already you've met some of the clubs best guys, but all the club members are great people to cruise with and have as friends. Last year was my first year and I can tell you it was the most fun in years, you're going to have a great time! See you at some club events. :2tu:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
welcome steve, im sure ill meet you at some point in the near future. congrats on the copperhead.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve, welcome!!! (Sorry, a couple days late!!) I believe I had your correct email address in order to send you the notifications of upcoming events. The one sent to us from Viper HQ was not correct. Good to have you onboard!~! (You are a VCA Member, so you need to notify one of the moderators to UPGRADE you from Viper Owner, then you can add your own AVATAR, PM Lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean with your VCA#, and they'll upgrade ya ASAP!) ~juli
You have a PM/Private Message!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang