New Owner & VCA Member

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Dave.. looks better now its clean............
Juli Its a 94 RT/10 LOL.............

Hey Baz! I know it's a '94 RT/10..that's why I said it was our FAVE red/white coupe :confused: :headbang: Of course, ALL-TIME fave is 96 blue/white GTS coupe...but our '05 SRT-10 Vert is also a fave...AHHHHHHHHHHHhh-----tooooooo many faves!!! :dunno: :cool: :cool: :cool:
~juli~

OP
OP
G

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that recently for sale on Ebay? I remember seeing a red Gen1 with whites stripes for sale and it was listed as having factory stripes!?
Welcome!!!

Hi there, yes, the car was on ebay toward the end of last year, around November time, and yes it was noted as having factory stripes (Great Memory there!) I can't comment on the stripes, but I don't think either of the last two owners knew that much about the car as both of them seemed to think it was a special edition of some kind... I haven't found anything to suggest that at all, I just think that various modifications have been done. Other than the stripes, (which are painted), I am led to believe that it has a Hennessy side exit exhaust system, which I am yet to confirm, but Baz says that it definately sounds different, & for the better! which is encouraging... Obviously it has the newer wheels, (originally it had yellow three-spokes) and I have recently upgraded the hoses to silicone, changed the side markers and indicators from the orange to clear crystal, and added smooth intake tubes... (Think I might be getting a bug...)I'm already starting to think about what to do next... I'm currently thinking a brake upgrade might be my next move... All I can say is that I am loving my Viper and to finally have one after so many years of lusting after ownership I can't even begin to explain how it makes me feel everytime I walk into my garage... :drive:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, welcome! Congratulations on the beautiful Viper. I love to see fellow Gen 1 guys making their cars unique. As far as the brakes go, for the price, you can't beat Tom Haydens 40 MM rear caliper upgrade, NIGHT & DAY. Just did that and for the price was WELL worth it. :2tu: Happy Motoring!

OP
OP
G

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi James,

Thanks for the welcome, any chance you could post me a link to the site for their upgrade kits?

Cheers, Dave

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala