1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Owner

Discussion in 'New Owner Questions' started by DIY BBQ, Aug 10, 2013.

1. DIY BBQ

DIY BBQ Viper Owner

;) I just bought a 1996 Viper GTS. I am taking delivery on the 19th and already would like to do a mod. I really would like to only put a cat back exhaust on the car and keep the rest stock. I have listened to all the different types of systems that are available but I do not feel that computer speakers are doing them justice. I would like to hear them in person. Anyone out there that has just a cat back system on their car that can meet up so I can hear it in person. I'm in Murrieta, CA. Anyone close?

Daniel

2. 99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10 Enthusiast

AC Performance is in your city. Todd probably has several Vipers in his shop or knows several owners locally. I like TNTs but Corsas Borlas are also very good.

3. Viper Club HQ

Viper Club HQ Viper Club of America Business Office VCA Member

You might want to contact the VCA Southern California Region and president Lance Kouchi.

http://socalviper.com/

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  4. JETSTAR

JETSTAR Enthusiast

Congrats on the new baby
    My wife's 96 GTS has a lot of mods done to him. I think the exhaust is a Borlas and no cats it sounds wicked if your ever in Palm Beach FL

5. DrTaco

DrTaco Viper Owner

Congrats on the 96, best year out there. I have Belanger and love it. Good luck with the mods and feel free if you have any questions about the car.

Mark

6. DIY BBQ

DIY BBQ Viper Owner

Recieved the car on Monday! Very happy with the purchase and already had it to Todd at AC Performance (no mods just a quick look over). Great guys over there!