new plate ideas ???

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I told my wife I was buying another Viper she told me the plate will be reading ( ALIMONY )

Did you then tell her it'd actually say 'ALL MINE'~! (Put it in only your name!) GEEEEESH...don't people know how to SHARE? :smirk::smirk: NOT fond of threats like that.
~juli

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
like everything i do....absolutely NOTHING. been too lazy and busy to lift a finger about it....lol

TS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting "LTL PNIS". You know every time a chick sees the car she's thinking it, I just beat her to it.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
right now mine is SC V10 but i hate it. it was my last choice and of course thats what i got...lol

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
488 CID

I like it. It's subtle. Some kids pulled along side and asked what size motor I had and I told them "488 cubic inches" and they nodded at each other because they figured out the plate.

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey Phil... you do know that you can register an account with NJ DMV and go through all your plate choices and availability online and in real time..right?. No multiple choices needed.
I tried for BAD ASP several times but it always comes back "objectionable"..

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried BADASP and BADDASP here in Colorado and they were rejected, but 1BADASP and BADASP1 were okay (they were both already taken), so I went with...

picture.php