1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to me 2004 Viper

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by Armyclimber, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Armyclimber

Armyclimber VCA Venom Member Venom Member

So I finally did it, I pulled the trigger on my own viper, and I am very happy.

I flew to Kansas City to pick it up and drove it all the way back to Flagstaff Arizona, where I live.

On the way the rocker panels took a little bit of a beating, and I am not sure how I can fix that, and prevent that in the future. it seems to be from stones on the road being kicked up by my front tires.

I am thinking about getting it paint corrected and ceramic coated.

Either way, I love it! Is this forum still active? it seems to be kinda dying

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B-DiamondViper and RGPIII like this.
  2. MoparMap

MoparMap VCA National President Venom Member

Very cool! Where in KC did you get it? Was it a private sale or a dealer? That's right in my backyard, so just curious.

As far as the forum, it goes in spurts. You will still get an answer here most of the time, but a lot of the more active random stuff is taking place on the Facebook club page. The cars have also just fallen out of the limelight some, and with such low production numbers there just aren't as many people involved with them, so I don't think we'll ever quite by the buzzing hub of activity that it was in its heyday, but there are still some very dedicated and knowledgeable people around to help answer questions. If anything I'd say the forum is more the location for technical info and questions and the Facebook site is more the social side of things.

Armyclimber likes this.
  3. Armyclimber

Armyclimber VCA Venom Member Venom Member

I got it from a private seller in the Olathe/ Mission area. It was listed on Autotrader

4. lyonmt

lyonmt Enthusiast

I recommend getting the front bumper, sills and rear covered with a clear bra.