New to the forum, hello Viper world

viper655

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is Ken Rice, I've been a vca member since late 2007, I've looked at the forum discussions many times but have never posted til today. I want to introduce myself and become a bit more active in the viper community. I live in south central new jersey (Millstone Twp) which is near Great Adventure. I have a 19year old daughter in college and a wife of 25+ years. All is well at home and at work. I purchased my 2000 rt10 in late 2005 and have driven this beastly machine approx. 10,000 miles. All of which have given me a satisfying adrenaline rush. I agree with all the members that feel this car is more than just any car but a car that creates a passion for driving and is inspirating to people of all ages that see it. ttyl :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Ken~!!! Thanks for introducing yourself and glad you posted! PICS would be great!
~juli

V

Venomiss

Triple Welcome!

New Jersey-where's that??? Just pulling your leg and waiting for some other Jersey members to chime in.:D You come from a great region of Vipers with many events.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow that's awsome you posted!

welcome, would love to see pics of that beast, if you don't know how to post them I will for you, just shoot me a pm

OP
OP
V

viper655

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'll try to post some pics of the beast.

You must be registered for see images attach

I tried to post pics of the rear but was unable to blank out the plate #. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
V

viper655

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I figured out how to edit and save pic.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome.

"have given me a SATISFYING adrenaline rush." ??? Sounds like you're ready for a Roe blower and "Scares the Hell out of me every time I drive it."?

Ted

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car!!!!!, and WELL DONE... Very tasteful mods... Not overdone... welcome..

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA Ken. I love your car but as you can see from my avatar i may be considered a bit prejudice in favor of red RT/10's. ;) I am located about 1/2 hr north of you so if you are ever interested in cruising, I know some great runs not too far.
PAvenom RT/10:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte