New VCA Wheel Vendor - An Introduction

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings fellow VCA club members and site visitors!

I've been a Viper owner and member here for a while, but recently I signed up to be an advertiser on the Viper Club site. I have a fetish for wheels, and those who know me personally know that I'm kind of obsessed with custom wheels. Sometimes I go through several sets on the same car, just out of boredom. :omg:

Anyways, a few years ago I decided to start doing some buy-ins and pick up dealer/distributor status with several brands of wheels. I've been selling wheels on various GM performance sites and pro-touring musclecar sites since then. I don't do this full time, it is a fun hobby, driven by passion. I do not have a storefront, but I do have a 2,400 sq-ft shop to stock inventory. I also supply wheels to several performance shops in the Houston area. I truly enjoy customizing vehicles, and assisting people with wheel selections for their own cars. To me, wheels and stance are the two most important visual aspects of any vehicle. Even more important than paint! My profession is mechanical engineering, so numbers and technical items are my forte.

I believe 100% in customer service. Even if you want some advice on wheels, I'll be happy to help. You won't even have to purchase anything from me. I've proven numerous times that good service early on will usually lead to sales or referrals later. I'm patient.

Anyways, on to the hardware! Currently, these are the brands that I carry. I'm headed to SEMA in Vegas tomorrow, and will probably come home with some more brands. My website is under development at the moment, so I just keep a nice gallery of wheel photos I carry for now.

Brands I carry, alphabetic:

360 Forged - ADV.1 - Bonspeed - Boze - DPE - Forgeline - HRE - Iconz - iForged - Nutek - Pro - Rushforth

Please Private Message me or email me at Tony (at) Motorsports-Media (dot) com to get a quote!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a set of race wheels for my CC.
What do you have & Cost ?

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final day in Vegas for me, but I picked up a few more brands to carry. D2 Forged, Vossen, Billet Specialties, US Wheel.

FrankBarba, sent you a PM. Sounds like Forgeline or possibly the competition HRE's that you are looking for.

Tony

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony it was nice meeting you and your wife at SEMA. Thank you for taking the time to visit our suite!!

VCA, you guys have known Nine Ball forever, so this should be an easy transition.

Here's a pic of what NINE can get you for guys!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first order here shipped out to Switzerland. A few local sales already, thanks for the biz!

Tony

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up NineBall, I talked to you about wheels for the T/A on tech', but that other guy grabbed the Astra's before I could.

I've been looking at either iForged Flux's, or iForged Daytona's. I'm thinking brushed centers, polished lip. I'm curious on what you think on sizing, and if you had a different wheel in mind. Right now the car has CCW Classics on it, but I'm not a fan of the diameter, and mesh style wheels I'm starting to get bored of. My initial thoughts for the car were 18x13 and 18x10's, simply because I'd like to have a sticky tire when the car gets FI. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts, and if you can shoot me a price on the iForged that would be cool. Thanks man.

For reference, here is how it sits now. I just got it 2 Saturday's ago so it isn't done. It goes down 1" tomorrow so the ride height is not set.

You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: If 18x14's fit, that'd be even nicer!

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you get a chance, Pm what a set like DII has cost. Looking for somthing in a red black combo or what other "good" options are. I know Butkus when it comes to aftermarket rims. Just don't want something that is going to bend in half when going down the road or flake 2 months after owning.