New Viper owner to the Forum

Gheijos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that the discussion forums has been extremely useful to me in answering a lot of questions that I have had being a new Viper owner. Being only 23, it is wonderful to have something I have always dreamed about (the car is unbelievable). I guess if you set your goals, anything is possible. Back in August, I bought a beautiful 96 GTS which is just a thrill to drive. Living in the Chicago suburbs, I noticed there are several of you Viper owners in the area which I hope to meet someday. I look forward to adding my thought/comments/insight in the future. I guess I will talk to you all later.

Joseph

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joseph! Welcome to the Viper family!
cool.gif

That's a great shot of your GTS. In my opinion that was the best color I've ever seen on a Viper!

Rare1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
I am sure you are gonna love your car forever!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Mikael

OP
OP
G

Gheijos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Everyone out there seems to be really down to earth. Thanks for the welcome to the club. A friend of mine has a '01 Lotus Esprit and always wants to race, I guess he will get his chance in the spring when I beat him
smile.gif
. I've driven a 348 Ferrari and have been in the Lotus when it was at its limit, and there is no comparison, the Viper is a beast. Does anyone know why Craig 201 MPH is asking about VIN's? Is there a data base keeping track of where Vipers end up? Well, I will talk to you all later.

Joseph

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph, Welcome. The first thing to do is to goin the VCA and start attending some meetings. You'll meet all of us and have the chance to attend some great events. Our next meeting is in March. Tell us some more about your GTS. Any mods? Where did you buy it?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph, welcome to the Viper Family!
I live in Indiana about 45 minutes from Chicago. There are alot of great Viper owners in our area. I will let you know when we get together again next spring with the Snakes!
My car has been up now for a month, resting up for next spring!
A word of caution, be very careful driving your GTS this time of year around Chicago. As you can read on this board, many accidents occur due to lack of traction!
Also, join the VCA right away!!